You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

Some prick has pushed my Muller yogurt to the back of the work fridge with such force that the lid has been penetrated.

Scum

Works fridges and microwaves....and the twats that having caused such damage and spillages, don't bother to own up or clean up the mess.

If I may:

Write the name of known assailants on the door of the fridge, like 'Mike T is lazy and untidy'. Should hit home pretty hard.

Then take affirmative action on the microwave by filling a microwave-safe bowl with a mixture of half vinegar and half water, and nuke it for two minutes. Then, dip a sponge into the vinegar-water solution, and use it to wipe the food off of the walls of the microwave. It'll fall right off – no strong-arming required.

Arr ok. And yeah i agree. when people over 70 buy them it baffles me. fucking selfish that is. Not like they are likely to blow it all on cocaine' date=' slags and ale filled jacuzzi's is it?[/quote']

Don't get me started on that first bit.The amount if times I see doddery old winners turn up to claim the winning tickets in a Merc drives me nuts.

Just watched the daily politics, fuck me there has to be a better way than this shower of monstrous inhumane fucks. House of Lords fuck you. All greedy self serving fucking arsewipes every single last one of them. They live on a different plane of existence everyone else is an insignificance. This politcal class make me fucking puke I hope they spontaneously combust so at least in one brief moment during their lives we see genuine warmth from them. Fucks. Look at the world they have made and we've let them its infinitely more horrible than it ever should be whats worse is we are fairly fortunate compared to other countries, that's how fucking shit and stupid humans are. We've let shitbags and sociopaths decide how enjoyable this brief existence is. Fuck you shitbags, who are you to decide how long a person should be working and the value of his time, who the fuck are you to send millions to their death to line pockets or stroke egos. Twats.

Just watched the daily politics' date=' fuck me there has to be a better way than this shower of monstrous inhumane fucks. House of Lords fuck you. All greedy self serving fucking arsewipes every single last one of them. They live on a different plane of existence everyone else is an insignificance. This politcal class make me fucking puke I hope they spontaneously combust so at least in one brief moment during their lives we see genuine warmth from them. Fucks. Look at the world they have made and we've let them its infinitely more horrible than it ever should be whats worse is we are fairly fortunate compared to other countries, that's how fucking shit and stupid humans are. We've let shitbags and sociopaths decide how enjoyable this brief existence is. Fuck you shitbags, who are you to decide how long a person should be working and the value of his time, who the fuck are you to send millions to their death to line pockets or stroke egos. Twats.[/quote']

Epic rant Sir.

fucking moaning split arses in work. now i know that my shit stinks, pretty bad. I try not to take a dump in work hours as a consideration to them, the gents opens onto the unit i work in. anyway, on the rare occasion i have to go, the fucking moaning out of them, i apologise before i go, open the windows in the loo, spray before and after and the faces and moaning i get, you would think i do it on purpose, fuckin moaning cows

fucking moaning split arses in work. now i know that my shit stinks, pretty bad. I try not to take a dump in work hours as a consideration to them, the gents opens onto the unit i work in. anyway, on the rare occasion i have to go, the fucking moaning out of them, i apologise before i go, open the windows in the loo, spray before and after and the faces and moaning i get, you would think i do it on purpose, fuckin moaning cows

Tell them if they moan again then you'll save them up for work.

Always have a dump in work, you're getting paid to shit.

Since when did 'heatwaves' include pouring rain and strong winds? I heard several references yesterday about a heatwave this weekend getting me all excited. Turns out its just going to be the same old same old....but a bit warmer. Rubbish!

Like that Scottish pair who bought a new engine for their Mondeo.

Twats.

I'd have a sex yacht within a week.

Yep, fucking fucks me off too. Stacking shelves at Tescos with 10 million in the bank. Fuck off.

I'd have sex with a yacht within a week. In fact, I'd have sex with anything I wanted to. I'd be like Count Fuckula off Extras. If I ever win a large sum of money, be careful logging onto the forums. The forums are ok, but your keyboard is covered in jism. If its warm, I might still be there.

Curl one down in the biggest whingers bin. Then ask her if she'd rather you do it in the toilet.

That oughta fix 'em.

Paulie - This packing thing...you're fucking mental. What the fuck are you doing and why on earth does the missus feel she has to go down too?

Seriously crazy shit. You're taking a five hour drive because your missus won't put her sister in her place there.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Yep agree...Queen are terrible for "selling out"...

"I want it all" flogging a sale at a furnishing shop FFS! (a while ago like but still counts)..

Not like may,Taylor and Deacon need the bucks is it?

Insecure people.

We've all got insecurities but fuck me some peoples lives are driven by them. Every little thing that is said to them, about them or that involves them is first of all pushed through an insecurity filter in their brains to see if they are being belittled, cheated on or criticised. The first little sign they get, and they can always find something, thats it... bang! Theyre off and aggressive.

Guest davelfc
Insecure people.

We've all got insecurities but fuck me some peoples lives are driven by them. Every little thing that is said to them, about them or that involves them is first of all pushed through an insecurity filter in their brains to see if they are being belittled, cheated on or criticised. The first little sign they get, and they can always find something, thats it... bang! Theyre off and aggressive.

That's a dig at me isn't it you bastard.

Lazy fucking knobheads. I work with a few of them who think its their right to get paid to do fuck all, all day and then when you pull them up about it turn into defensive shits. I'm a believer in working hard for your money (shut it Skids) and I'm goosed come Friday after looking at stats (Code like but not twisting them in my own favour for an argument) and processes just for some fucking upstart who's only work experience I could write on the back of a ciggie pack but think they know it all and can get away with doing fuck all about it.

Me: Do it this way, it'll make it much easier and it will make you more productive.

Them: Yeah, I already do.

Me: *checks work* No you don't.

Them: Oh yeah, I didn't do it that time but normally I do.

Lazy fucking knobheads. I work with a few of them who think its their right to get paid to do fuck all, all day and then when you pull them up about it turn into defensive shits. I'm a believer in working hard for your money (shut it Skids) and I'm goosed come Friday after looking at stats (Code like but not twisting them in my own favour for an argument) and processes just for some fucking upstart who's only work experience I could write on the back of a ciggie pack but think they know it all and can get away with doing fuck all about it.

Me: Do it this way, it'll make it much easier and it will make you more productive.

Them: Yeah, I already do.

Them: Oh yeah, I didn't do it that time but normally I do.

Haha! Sounds like my daily discussions in work. Glad to see I am not alone.

Fucking IT help desk monkeys! I'm too angry to even explain why!

I'll come back later...

I am one of those helpdesk monkeys, working right now actually. Tell me the scenario and I'll tell you why you are wrong...