You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

People who are deluded and create their own narrative of their lives

You know the type, the girl who shouts around the office that are too busy today to help others or they have loads to do, but two minutes later they are gassing to their mate or taking multiple smoking breaks. Always on a diet, and telling people how there are only x amount of calories in their new fad diet snack, whilst they consume everything in sight. Winds me up

The obligatory phone call you seem to get a few days after making one off charity donations. These text message donation systems are all well and good but blindsiding me with a phone call asking for a monthly direct debit does my head in.

So you snaffled me by means of guilt. I was stood there cock in hand at a urinal, a picture of some kid dying because he didn't have a malaria net. My temporary arousal isn't worth more than a £3 outlay.

Fucking taxi drivers and daft random other people in cars who turn up at an address, usually late, then park outside, engine running, whilst repeatedly blasting their fucking horns for the people inside to come out.

Well here's a novel idea for you, you anal foam sucking miscreant, get out of you fucking car, walk to the door and fucking knock you limp wristed, wok eyed navy biscuit.

I'll wang a fucking house brick at the bastard's windscreen one day, and I bet that'll get the fat cunt's arse out of his fucking Mondeo alright.

Nil decorum some folks.

Fucking taxi drivers and daft random other people in cars who turn up at an address, usually late, then park outside, engine running, whilst repeatedly blasting their fucking horns for the people inside to come out.

Well here's a novel idea for you, you anal foam sucking miscreant, get out of you fucking car, walk to the door and fucking knock you limp wristed, wok eyed navy biscuit.

I'll wang a fucking house brick at the bastard's windscreen one day, and I bet that'll get the fat cunt's arse out of his fucking Mondeo alright.

Nil decorum some folks.

Yep. Good rant.

Same goes for the twat across the street who goes to work on his motorbike at 6 every morning. He starts the engine, leaves it running for 5 minutes, then revs it a few times, farts then fucking flies off thinking he is arnie in terminator 1.

See how he feels when tomorrow morning he gets on his bike, looks behind him and i'm driving towards him in a flaming truck with 'bad to the bone' blaring out

Guest davelfc

There are a seemingly growing number of inconsiderate bastards these days. In almost any situation you care to mention you will find them, many are just fucking stupid. I put some of it down to my age and being a grumpy bastard at the best of times, I've always loathed the public at large.

It's a good job they took my machine gun off me when I left the forces. Although I feel I could have solved a lot more problems with it.

There are a seemingly growing number of inconsiderate bastards these days. In almost any situation you care to mention you will find them, many are just fucking stupid. I put some of it down to my age and being a grumpy bastard at the best of times, I've always loathed the public at large.

It's a good job they took my machine gun off me when I left the forces. Although I feel I could have solved a lot more problems with it.

Falling-Down-Douglas.png

What if they'd left a really crowd pleasing turd that they felt the world had too see?
Photograph and publish with the creator's name so they may receive world-wide fame and acclaim. I'm told this sort of thing is popular in Germany.

Then rub their noses in it anyway lest false pride weakens their moral fibre.

People that wear gigantic shirt collars, i'd understand if they had the cervical vertebrae of a giraffe and needed to cover up their neck to the harsh european climate...... but they have human necks.

They also walk in a very peculiar way, next time you notice one observe how they glide effortlessly across the floor as if they're walking on air. I don't trust them, i'm convinced if you stand in the bog with one you'll look back in the mirror and see only your reflection.

I can't listen to the radio anymore, well music stations anyway. Every two minutes I have to listen to the DJ telling me what Dave from Wigan thinks about the last track, or how Hayley from Essex is listening to the show on her way to a hen-do in Blackpool. I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK AS I DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE!!! Even if I did I couldn't give a toss.

Why do radio stations do this?

I can't listen to the radio anymore' date=' well music stations anyway. Every two minutes I have to listen to the DJ telling me what Dave from Wigan thinks about the last track, or how Hayley from Essex is listening to the show on her way to a hen-do in Blackpool. I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK AS I DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE!!! Even if I did I couldn't give a toss.

Why do radio stations do this?[/quote']

This is really getting to me as well, I don't give a fuck what my friends and family are doing most the time. Never mind some knobhead who's life is so empty they need to ring a radio station to get them to tell the county. Fuck right off.

I can't listen to the radio anymore' date=' well music stations anyway. Every two minutes I have to listen to the DJ telling me what Dave from Wigan thinks about the last track, or how Hayley from Essex is listening to the show on her way to a hen-do in Blackpool. I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK AS I DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE!!! Even if I did I couldn't give a toss.

Why do radio stations do this?[/quote']

Spot on.

The problem with me is simply the DJ nattering on too much and an absence of music.

Its like the shops shrinking the size of most of their products and expecting people not to notice or care.