You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

fucking banks. natwest in particular.

i got a voicemail off them on friday afternoon saying ring the fraud team. i ring them to be told by some wanker that they have cancelled my card because of some strange transactions on my account. what where they???? 3:95 to moonpig.com, £20 in ladbrokes and a £50 withdrawl at a cashpoint 5 mins from my house. un-fucking real eh? especially on a friday afternoon when I was off to kent on the saturday to the birds parents..... had to go into a bank to get money out.

so.... im home alone this evening, new card comes through, i ring up to activate it to be told that the pin will stay the same. great stuff. anyway, pop round the shop half an hour ago to get a few beers and stuff, go to use my card at the till and it fucking declines. this is in a busy tesco express with fucking students behind me. I looked a right cunt.

leave and ring natwest, after hearing about changes to the automated system, the welcome shit and they are experiencing higher than normal wait times, i fucking finally get through to someone who tells me no, my pin will be out in the next few days. i ask why the girl earlier told me different , her reply? not my problem it wasnt me you spoke to. So i take off on a rant about the stupidness of the whole thing (no swearing at all) to which she replies in her jumped up i know best fucking scottish call centre shit thick cunt tone... "i am afraid i am terminating the call sir" why? fucking why? because you cant do your job? "no sir, because of your aggressive manner" then fucking hangs the fuck up!

what is the fucking point of life when cunts like this fucking ruin it every fucking day! i now have no fucking bank card, limited bevvys in and need to wait for a new cunting pin meaning ill have to go into the cunting bank again tomorrow to withdraw my own fucking money from some shrivelled toothbrush at the desk asking me to show her id. fuck you. yeah fuck you and all of your families you vermin twats.

i want to ring all night and just fucking abuse everyone of the fucking devil spawn cunts. they dont give a fuck. made to look a cunt? not arsed. no bevvys? not my problem. cant get your own cash? more fool you ya fucking mug.

paper cut all of them in the dicks and clits.

Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) Treating customers fairly

Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.

Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.

Call them, quote these outcomes (just the numbers, they should know them) and say that you are dissatisfied with the service which misled you and wish to make a complaint. If they say they need that in writing call them on it because it's bollocks, any expression of dissatisfaction is a complaint in the eyes of the financial ombudsman. Banks shit the bed when this gets quoted because their call centre staff have such high turnaround it's not embedded as it should be and they don't want the regulator saying their standards are too low.

My card got done the other week, noticed 3 txns for Game and I never use them. Phoned up, got the forms sent them off and got a call from the bank to talk about it. They said it was unusual as the txns has used the security pin from the back of the card so meant they had to have seen the card or I'd used it on a dodgy site.

2 weeks later I got a 3 line letter saying fraud was accepted and I got a refund. Now, as they said it'd been a dodgy site or shop I asked for details of where the thought the robbers had got my details. After a fruitless conversation with a call centre in which they kept getting my name wrong I went to a branch. Explained the problem and was told it was ok, if there were any dodgy txns they'd refund them. I told them that was poor as the risk is on me to notice, the jumped up twat behind the counter then said "life is full of risks"

30 seconds later I'm ushered into a private room with an apologetic manager saying it was an error. I was fuming!!! Banks are cunts.

See above, also fraud is an even more tightly regulated area and they probably do have risk controls, but it's a fine line between letting stuff go through and pissing off customers by blocking genuine transactions.

If you have purchase reference numbers on those transactions you should definitely get onto GAME though, give them the dates and references and ask for confirmation them to trace the order and destination on their system. It really should be passed to the police in that situation as that's a fucking stupid way to commit fraud as they must have an account/delivery address.

It really should be passed to the police in that situation as that's a fucking stupid way to commit fraud as they must have an account/delivery address.

Off the top of my head it occurs to me that loads of people must have keys to shared front doors of rented properties they no longer live at.

Fake name on the envelope and it would be easy wouldn't it?

People who revel in the mistakes of others and spend more time dishing out blame, then making a cunt of the person. Could of used a fraction of that not acting the cunt, and helping put things right.

Fucking does my head in it does, cunts.

And staff nights out can fuck right off too, spend all week with snides, gossiping bastards and people who dislike you. Then all of a sudden you are meant to look keen on drinking with these people

You go on about this a lot.

Take Zammo's advice.

images-13.jpeg

Off the top of my head it occurs to me that loads of people must have keys to shared front doors of rented properties they no longer live at.

Fake name on the envelope and it would be easy wouldn't it?

Very true, probably showing my rural mentality. Although to be fair I could probably easily sort a similar scam round here and we have plenty of our own too...

Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) Treating customers fairly

Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.

Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.

Call them, quote these outcomes (just the numbers, they should know them) and say that you are dissatisfied with the service which misled you and wish to make a complaint. If they say they need that in writing call them on it because it's bollocks, any expression of dissatisfaction is a complaint in the eyes of the financial ombudsman. Banks shit the bed when this gets quoted because their call centre staff have such high turnaround it's not embedded as it should be and they don't want the regulator saying their standards are too low.

Taa Pidge i'm going to do this. Still fuming this morning.

I'm moving banks after this.

Guest davelfc

Fucking card companies piss me off. I often get a call from their security saying they have a suspicious transaction, could I give them my password before we continue.

I tell them that if there was to be a fraud after an online purchase then how do I know that they wouldn't phone me up pretending to be my card company and ask me for my password. Idiots.

Then for around a year I had hassle from visa, every single time I bought something on my card the shop, garage etc had to phone and then they would ask to speak to me.

One old cunt (woman) in a garage in front of a long queue of other people while picking up the phone said "Maybe you didn't pay your bill" I was £27 in credit with a £10000 limit.

In the end I ranted at them to sort it out, sums of £20 were causing me hassle and I asked them to show some common sense.

Within three months someone had fraudulently taken £4500 in a single purchase from some hifi shop in London. The most I'd ever spent in a single transaction was £130 on that card and had hassle for £20 and they let a £4500 purchase go. It happened while I was away in Australia on holiday and when I spotted it they of course cancelled my card for security leaving me with only the cash I had on me and no credit card.

Flat pack furniture. It's not even here yet and it's pissing me off already. I've got 2 wardrobes and 4 chests of drawers coming between 7 and 9 tomorrow morning. Plus I need to take apart 2 other wardrobes and get them down to the tip. A flat pack coffee table is enough to make me want to punch myself repeatedly in the face, fuck knows how I'm going to cope with 6 pieces of bedroom furniture. Aarrrrggghhh.

Any Swedish people on here? You're all cunts.

And don't get me started on English people moving to Sweden. Fucking lowest of the low, them types.

Flat pack furniture. It's not even here yet and it's pissing me off already. I've got 2 wardrobes and 4 chests of drawers coming between 7 and 9 tomorrow morning. Plus I need to take apart 2 other wardrobes and get them down to the tip. A flat pack coffee table is enough to make me want to punch myself repeatedly in the face, fuck knows how I'm going to cope with 6 pieces of bedroom furniture. Aarrrrggghhh.

Any Swedish people on here? You're all cunts.

I thought you were a chippy mate? seen as you left your work kecks on for reading.

Fucking taxi drivers and daft random other people in cars who turn up at an address, usually late, then park outside, engine running, whilst repeatedly blasting their fucking horns for the people inside to come out.

Well here's a novel idea for you, you anal foam sucking miscreant, get out of you fucking car, walk to the door and fucking knock you limp wristed, wok eyed navy biscuit.

I'll wang a fucking house brick at the bastard's windscreen one day, and I bet that'll get the fat cunt's arse out of his fucking Mondeo alright.

Nil decorum some folks.

Nice rant.

Last summer the lad across the road had some cunt pick him up for work at 6.30 every day for about three days on the trot, The cunt in question would come down the street, peep his fucking horn, drive to the end of the road (cul de sac) and then come back up by which time the lad would be out waiting. If he wasn't the cunt would honk again. The third day I was making toast when the cunt peeped, and I was so pissed off I shot out in my socks & caught the cunt on his way back round. I told the lazy twat to get out of the car and knock on the fucking door rather than wake my wife & kids up every day. The twat was looking at me wierd, and keep glancing down at my leg. It was only then that I realised that I had been so gripped by rage that I still had a knife in my hand with a big blob of butter on the end.. The cunt never beeped again.

How fucking difficult is it to fill in a claim form for overtime and expenses?

These twats I work with have had to do it for years now and every month they manage to fuck it up. Anyone would think they don't want the money judging by the fact they never bother their lazy arses to put in a simple fucking claim for it.

Well you'd think that until I rang 6 staff an hour ago and told them they wouldn't be getting overtime this month as they hadn't claimed for it by end of month and they were whinging like a bunch of spoilt brats.

How fucking difficult is it to fill in a claim form for overtime and expenses?

These twats I work with have had to do it for years now and every month they manage to fuck it up. Anyone would think they don't want the money judging by the fact they never bother their lazy arses to put in a simple fucking claim for it.

Well you'd think that until I rang 6 staff an hour ago and told them they wouldn't be getting overtime this month as they hadn't claimed for it by end of month and they were whinging like a bunch of spoilt brats.

Don't mean to be a dick but if 6 people made the same mistake, what 1 thing do they have in common? The same Manager.

Might be worth reminding people a bit earlier next time...

Don't mean to be a dick but if 6 people made the same mistake, what 1 thing do they have in common? The same Manager.

Might be worth reminding people a bit earlier next time...

They all get reminded the 18th and 24th of every month, they've had to claim overtime this way for over 5 years now.

They know how to do it and they know when they have to do it by, they don't bother because my boss will do it for them if they can't be arsed.

Well she's away and I told every single one of them I wouldn't be doing it for them and if they hadn't done it they wouldn't be paid for it.

All 6 managed to pop in this afternoon to do their claims though when I gave them a days grace.

They all get reminded the 18th and 24th of every month' date=' they've had to claim overtime this way for over 5 years now.

They know how to do it and they know when they have to do it by, they don't bother because my boss will do it for them if they can't be arsed.

Well she's away and I told every single one of them I wouldn't be doing it for them and if they hadn't done it they wouldn't be paid for it.

All 6 managed to pop in this afternoon to do their claims though when I gave them a days grace.[/quote']

Oo, I love it when you're mean!

It's not being mean though is it. If I wanted to be mean I wouldn't have rang them and told them, I'd have waited till they got paid next month and they didn't get their overtime and expenses.

I still processed their claims but they had to come in on a day off, next time I'm doing end of month they might actually listen when I say if they don't put their claims in they won't get paid.

Bloody Three. My bird upgraded her phone and confirmed our recent change of address, called back to confirm the address was correct and called again the following day to triple check.

They've obviously sent the phone to the wrong address claiming it's been signed for, which it either has been by no-one or a neighbour but they say it was the actual address. We've popped round the house which we think is unoccupied according to the neighbors and noone has any knowledge of the phone.

Three won't cancel the phone because it's under investigation and the best they'll do is go and collect it from the house and deliver it to our correct address despite us telling them none lives there at the moment

They then changed their story to say it hadn't been delivered and we'd get a new one today which we obviously didn't and when rang again they said that the person who told us that was lying and that we are responsible for the handset being delivered to the old address (despite us telling them three times)

Everytime you call you speak to Michael in Mumbai who doesn't give a fuck about anything but his commission and the managers are exactly the same. Put a complaint in and waiting for a reply.

I've heard Three Customer Services horror stories before but never had trouble with them before. Totally soured my previously high opinion of the company

Fucking hypochondriacs.

Lad in our work has always got issues of some sort.

If it's not him being knackered for getting up at 5 to feed his kid then it's a dodgy bit of fish the night before. Now it's not like he does it for time off or anything as he rarely goes sick, it's just a fucking attention seeking thing. He works quite hard so it's not like he is making excuses for poor performance either. prick always wants to talk to me because we follow the same sports team but i tyry my hardest to avoid him. He asked me yesterday what day the next sports match is and who are we playing? that type of jester hat cunt.

Anyway, he cut his hand about half an hour ago, fuck knows how but it was just above the knuckle. now this cut is fucking tiny. a little trickle of blood that was it, it wouldn't have hurt a 6 year old girl but nah, fucking walks over to our desks (none of us are 1st aid or hr) and says look what ive just done.... all just looked at him then carried on working and he fucks off. anyway, comes walking back past a minute later and one of the girls says, put a plaster on it to stop it bleeding, and he says 'what for that little thing?' yet has since made a point of getting up from his desk and walking around as much as he can with his arm at a right angle and his wrist all limp. i've a good mind to run over and fucking do him in so he has something to moan about. pure attention seeking twat. im gonna send him the link to this thread. fucking wanker.

Captive audience prices. £5.20 for a bottle of Bulmers? Fuck off John Lennon Airport where do you think you are? Youre in fucking Speke mate. Fucking Speke

Been doing it for years. John maguire mentions it in a certain book about a certain sports team the morning of a certain match in 2005 and he was bang on. 3 quid for a fucking 'pint' of watered down lager in a fucking paper cup and it wasn't even a full pint. cunts

Fucking hypochondriacs.

Lad in our work has always got issues of some sort.

If it's not him being knackered for getting up at 5 to feed his kid then it's a dodgy bit of fish the night before. Now it's not like he does it for time off or anything as he rarely goes sick, it's just a fucking attention seeking thing. He works quite hard so it's not like he is making excuses for poor performance either. prick always wants to talk to me because we follow the same sports team but i tyry my hardest to avoid him. He asked me yesterday what day the next sports match is and who are we playing? that type of jester hat cunt.

Anyway, he cut his hand about half an hour ago, fuck knows how but it was just above the knuckle. now this cut is fucking tiny. a little trickle of blood that was it, it wouldn't have hurt a 6 year old girl but nah, fucking walks over to our desks (none of us are 1st aid or hr) and says look what ive just done.... all just looked at him then carried on working and he fucks off. anyway, comes walking back past a minute later and one of the girls says, put a plaster on it to stop it bleeding, and he says 'what for that little thing?' yet has since made a point of getting up from his desk and walking around as much as he can with his arm at a right angle and his wrist all limp. i've a good mind to run over and fucking do him in so he has something to moan about. pure attention seeking twat. im gonna send him the link to this thread. fucking wanker.

This is a fucking excellent rant.