You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

South Africa vs England

Vincent Vega

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke

Hanging on. 208/6 with 8.3 overs remaining. Was looking a certain draw until Bell hung his bat out to throw his wicket away. That's 7 runs he scored over the two innings, how many more chances can we afford to give him.

Guest Pistonbroke

Swann and Collingwood doing ok here. S.A need 2 wickets and only 3.2 overs left. Fuck, Swann out as i type. Make that 1 wicket off 3.1 overs. Depressing stuff if we lose this one. Draw was always looking good until Bell end got himself out. Not just his fault like, but he played a stupid shot under the circumstances.

Guest Pistonbroke
Nothing to do with Bel. It's Pietersen.

Pietersen batted well and made 81 off 191 balls taking up valuable time at the crease. Bell lasted 17 mins and made 2 runs. Not sure how you come to your conclusion.

Guest Pistonbroke
Because Pietersen ran himself out. Bell got out to good bowling.

Look what they contributed. Plus Bell was out to a stupid shot, the ball what got him out was wide and he didn't need to play at it. I can only assume you ain't watching it.

Look what they contributed. Plus Bell was out to a stupid shot, the ball what got him out was wide and he didn't need to play at it. I can only assume you ain't watching it.

I am watching it. Just because Pietersen made 81 doesn't make him untouchable. He shouldn't have run as there was no run on. The Bell wicket was back of a length. It wasn't unplayable but it was still a good delivery.

Guest Pistonbroke
Bell isn't good enough.

Pietersen is. But he's an egoistical, selfish fuckwit.

Rather a team of Collingwoods.

I agree about Pietersen, but Bell contributed a hell of a lot less and deserves stick.

Guest Pistonbroke
I am watching it. Just because Pietersen made 81 doesn't make him untouchable. He shouldn't have run as there was no run on. The Bell wicket was back of a length. It wasn't unplayable but it was still a good delivery.

No probs mate, i don't rate Pietersen and the run out was silly to say the least. But bell is crap and losing his wicket when he did just proves he can't handle any pressure and shouldn't be concidered again imo.

4 balls to hold on for a draw. Oh me nerves.