You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Doubling down is the new black.

The name of the pub seems appropriate.

image.jpeg

Tories are all out in force defending the racist shits.

https://news.sky.com/story/suella-braverman-makes-views-very-plain-to-police-over-golliwog-doll-seizure-from-essex-pub-12854721 

44 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Flags on pubs are a nice indicator to steer well clear.

Funny you should mention that, reminded me. You've no doubt heard the old saying 'welcome in the hillside'.

Sure Angry of T  mentioned he down S. Wales in the summer. I've told him he always welcome to pop in mine or even stay if he needs. 

So I've just got my other half to decorate the outside of the house quick in case he surprises us. 

20230411_152225.jpg

I think he'll like it.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

My limited experience of South Wales tells me that if you did your house up like that it would be not be there in the morning.

You're right PTS, you're right indeed.

But I'm willing to risk it all for my old mucker off here. Let the housebrick through the windows fly.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, skend04 said:

I would have left out 'rhetoric' if I was Warsi and been 100% correct.

Sorry didn't see your post, I've just put that link on another thread. She's the best out the Tories by a mile.

Warsi that is, not Suella Braverman.

That pub landlords wife said he was only wearing a Britain First t shirt because it was 'convenient". Fair enough, that explains that. Here he is driving down to the brewery to pic up a couple of spare barrels.

20230412_100928.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

That pub landlords wife said he was only wearing a Britain First t shirt because it was 'convenient". Fair enough, that explains that. Here he is driving down to the brewery to pic up a couple of spare barrels.

20230412_100928.jpg

In amongst tweets about hanging the dolls like hangings in Mississippi back in the day. He seems a diamond.

27 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Yeah I saw that. As I said earlier Welsh tories are the worst type ever. Most are either far right, racist, nonces, or all three. The best ones are just fucking strange.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/conservative-bridgend-wallis-ptsd-prime-b2120290.html

Luckily they're a dying breed. The latest poll puts support for the Tories in the under 50 age group at a megre 5%. that's the lowest vote share on record. That 5% are best avoided at all costs.