You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

RP's boy weighs in:

Days after Dilbert comic strip creator Scott Adams was criticized across the country for going on a racist tirade against Black people on YouTube, Twitter and Tesla CEO Elon Musk came to his defense over the weekend.

In a Twitter thread overnight Saturday responding to news that Adams had said Black people are a hate group and he doesn’t want to have anything to do with them, Musk replied that “the media is racist” against “whites and Asians.” 

The billionaire reportedly also tweeted, and then deleted, a reply to Adams’ tweet about media outlets discontinuing his comic strip, in which he asked: “What exactly are they complaining about?”

He's not my boy. I like that he's against some of the Democrat and US gov censorship campaigns, doesn't mean I think he's great. I've pointed out several reasons why more than once on here too.

I'm sure there's some things you agree with Biden on but I don't think he's your boy.

Stronts, Musk and Adams are all having genuine concerns to some extent too. Adams though went about it in the complete wrong way if you ask me. In case we need reminding, there are Black people that are racist against Whites and there's a media that love stoking whatever division they can too. When I was in that twitter spaces chat that Adams tweeted for several hours the other night one thing I heard was how the Earth loves Black people but it's been trying to kill Whites off for a long time and I think the woman said that we should be more worried about that than anything else. There was other crazy shit too, can't remember all of it.

Also, one of the co-hosts in there had basically the same argument as Adams I think but from his side, he just wanted Blacks to be left the fuck alone and it sounded similar in aims to what Adams was getting at. It's not an argument I feel like wading into though, I try to be more understanding. Black people have generally been through more shit than most of the rest of us have and I don't think we can ever fully understand that. We can only try to. I hope that eventually people can work things out beyond all of this divisive shit. I'd prefer us to work this out together than by being divided, as would most others surely.

On 27/02/2023 at 19:18, Red Phoenix said:

He's not my boy. I like that he's against some of the Democrat and US gov censorship campaigns, doesn't mean I think he's great. I've pointed out several reasons why more than once on here too.

I'm sure there's some things you agree with Biden on but I don't think he's your boy.

Stronts, Musk and Adams are all having genuine concerns to some extent too. Adams though went about it in the complete wrong way if you ask me. In case we need reminding, there are Black people that are racist against Whites and there's a media that love stoking whatever division they can too. When I was in that twitter spaces chat that Adams tweeted for several hours the other night one thing I heard was how the Earth loves Black people but it's been trying to kill Whites off for a long time and I think the woman said that we should be more worried about that than anything else. There was other crazy shit too, can't remember all of it.

Also, one of the co-hosts in there had basically the same argument as Adams I think but from his side, he just wanted Blacks to be left the fuck alone and it sounded similar in aims to what Adams was getting at. It's not an argument I feel like wading into though, I try to be more understanding. Black people have generally been through more shit than most of the rest of us have and I don't think we can ever fully understand that. We can only try to. I hope that eventually people can work things out beyond all of this divisive shit. I'd prefer us to work this out together than by being divided, as would most others surely.

I'd say that its hardly surprising some Black people don't like whites. There is a little bit of history there. As for the reverse,very few Black people have caused us white folks much trouble,it's those cunting white folks again!

• Upvote 1

On 26/02/2023 at 09:25, TheHowieLama said:

Dilbert Does Behavioral Economics | Psychology Today

U Wot M8?

Newspapers across the country dropped the “Dilbert” comic strip over the weekend after the creator of the satirical cartoon went on a racist tirade, calling Black Americans a “hate group” and suggesting that White people should “get the hell away” from them.

The USA Today Network, which operates hundreds of newspapers, said it had pulled the plug on the long-running comic strip. The Washington Post and The Plain Dealer also in Cleveland said they would no longer carry the comic.

The move came after Scott Adams, the cartoonist behind “Dilbert,” effectively encouraged segregation in a shocking rant on YouTube. His comments came in response to a poll from the conservative firm Rasmussen Reports that said 53% of Black Americans agreed with the statement, “It’s OK to be White.”

The Anti-Defamation League has noted that the phrase emerged on the infamous message board 4chan in 2017 as a trolling campaign and has a “long history” in the white supremacist movement.

Scott seems genuinely confused as he now has Black Americans and White Democrats down as hate groups. Good thing he can draw.

Post image

53 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Scott seems genuinely confused as he now has Black Americans and White Democrats down as hate groups. Good thing he can draw.

Post image

"Out of context"? Guy's just straight up racist, and has quite a bit of history of being a cunt too. 'Conservatives' didn't blink because they think exactly the same way.

• Upvote 2

On 02/03/2023 at 08:09, VladimirIlyich said:

I'd say that its hardly surprising some Black people don't like whites. There is a little bit of history there. As for the reverse,very few Black people have caused us white folks much trouble,it's those cunting white folks again!

Nope it’s not ok to be racist because of the history behind it. I can understand why it would happen but regardless of your colour, ethnicity or history it’s not ok.

47 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

Nope it’s not ok to be racist because of the history behind it. I can understand why it would happen but regardless of your colour, ethnicity or history it’s not ok.

I am not justifying it but if I was a black person I would be extremely cautious about my skin colour in some situations. Also this shit has far from gone away. 

42 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Snide innuendos are fun!  If you've got the spuds to come right out and make an accusation, you're open to challenge on points of fact. When you stick to the snide innuendos, you leave yourself plenty of weasel room.

If you can't remember an exchange from the very same day, that's not my fault. 

42 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What exchange, where, between whom?

I think he is implying that I'm anti-semitic for disagreeing with him and negging him about Gary Lineker. Of course it has to be anti-semitism because god forbid he would ever get negged just for chatting shit. 

44 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

What exchange, where, between whom?

The bit where he said it's okay to assume Israelis murdered someone. Because it happens almost every day (which of course it doesn't, that was just a lie).

It's unfair for you to demand I post at length about this topic because you know I am effectively banned from discussing it. The TLW Free Speech Union and their negs have seen to that. Think about that before you accuse me of making "snide insinuations". I'd love to be able to post more than snarky one-liners but there are consequences for me when I do. Yay free speech. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Strontium said:

The bit where he said it's okay to assume Israelis murdered someone. Because it happens almost every day (which of course it doesn't, that was just a lie).

It's unfair for you to demand I post at length about this topic because you know I am effectively banned from discussing it. The TLW Free Speech Union and their negs have seen to that. Think about that before you accuse me of making "snide insinuations". I'd love to be able to post more than snarky one-liners but there are consequences for me when I do. Yay free speech. 

Absolute bullshit. You were questioning a murder and I pointed out that a journalist was murdered but the IDF lied about it. Palestinians are being murdered regularly by the IDF and while that might be an uncomfortable truth for you it's still the truth so it's hardly unexpected that Lineker would believe a tweet about yet another murder. 

You horrible lying prick. 

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Hahaha! You're such a pathetic whiny bitch. The "consequences" for you are that I asked you to explain what you were referring to. What a shocking suppression of your right to free speech!

For the record, the IDF are not an ethnic group, nor are the "settlers" who attack Palestinians. Many, many Jewish people oppose the violent actions of those cunts. You know this, of course, which is why you choose snide innuendos instead of honest facts.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Hahaha! You're such a pathetic whiny bitch. The "consequences" for you are that I asked you to explain what you were referring to. What a shocking suppression of your right to free speech!

For the record, the IDF are not an ethnic group, nor are the "settlers" who attack Palestinians. Many, many Jewish people oppose the violent actions of those cunts. You know this, of course, which is why you choose snide innuendos instead of honest facts.

Hamas are evil murdering cunts. Am I racist? 

On 01/03/2023 at 16:06, Nelly-Matip said:

As night follows day with these groups there is always, always, at least one paedo in the ranks.

…at least 11 people associated with the Goyim Defense League have faced various charges, including assault, aggravated assault with a weapon, and attempting to solicit sex from a 14-year-old girl. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Strontium said:

Stop moaning about negs, you bad quilt.