You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions league final allocation

devilsadvocate

Guest Dog Chaser

Has anyone else applied for the ticket ballot through the Uefa website? It is a long shot but you never know.

Sorted out my flights yesterday for Rome before the prices sky rocket

Guest Dog Chaser
We've got to get there yet......Worry about tickets if we win the semi final.

The deadline for the Uefa ballot is Monday 16th March. Anyway, it makes sense to plan ahead before flights and hotels get silly expensive

Guest Dog Chaser
We're doing a road trip if we get there.

You will have sky sports tagging along getting the supporters view on the way to rome.

Has anyone else applied for the ticket ballot through the Uefa website? It is a long shot but you never know.

Yes. At the very worst, at least 1 other English club will get there so I can sell it on.

I'll qualify for one if we get there on the criteria (all homes & two away's to date), I'd sell it to a red at face value if I get more.

My brother got two tickets last year for Moscow and a mate of mine got tickets for both the UEFA Cup final and the CL final when we played in Athens.

I thought you could apply with a VISA credit card though, but I used my Mastercard.

Apparently not a Visa debit card.

Strange that.

Did it not say Mastercard was preferred but a Visa would do as well.

Seeing I think its all corrupt I used my Mastercard to give myself a better chance compared to if I used my Visa.

The worrying thing is that I think I`m on to something as well.

Guest Dog Chaser
Strange that.

Did it not say Mastercard was preferred but a Visa would do as well.

Seeing I think its all corrupt I used my Mastercard to give myself a better chance compared to if I used my Visa.

The worrying thing is that I think I`m on to something as well.

I used my mastercard for the exact same reason. Glad to hear that people know people who have been successful in these ballots before.

I have a theory that they may use last season as criteria if we make it to the final this year. I base this on them asking for last years games for the opening group games, something they've never done before.

Looking back now, I can't believe how easy it was to get tickets for Istanbul.

• 2 weeks later...