You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The ideal January signing

Bert

Indykalia is full of shit.

no idea to be honest I didn't follow him in the last window or anything but seems to have got a lot of things right in last few weeks and seems to get a lot of tweets etc from people saying he has was spot on all last summer although I suppose he won't retweet the ones saying otherwise

no idea to be honest I didn't follow him in the last window or anything but seems to have got a lot of things right in last few weeks and seems to get a lot of tweets etc from people saying he has was spot on all last summer although I suppose he won't retweet the ones saying otherwise

As I said he's some kid in Calcutta

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri

Fasten your seatbelt: Liverpool contacted Wesley Sneijder

Not only Liverpool contacted Sneijder,also rumour(not confirmed)that Inter might have been informed that Liverpool would pay 10m €

This guy seems legit:

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri

I still Walcott re-signs with arsenal.

I wanted him here but always expected him to stay.

I take it you didn't hear about his farewell today, then? It was after the cameras were off but apparently he went around to all four corners of the ground to wave at the fans. Everyone there said it looked like a goodbye.

Hard to imagine him doing something like that unless his departure was already sealed. Not to us, certainly - does anyone seriously believe that we could keep a rumour like that under wraps? My bet is Chelsea, but it could be City.

anyone who has ever had a discussion with me about Walcott on here will know I'm not exactly his biggest fan but having just watched tonights match of the day from what it showed he looked to have a brilliant game, I have in the past said I thought he'd be a decent striker but I've always thought he was absolutely dire as a winger and without his pace he'd be well down in non-league but that cross he put in for Giroud's first goal was one of the best I've seen in a long time, still not convinced he is the right player for us, he'd definately add something don't get me wrong but even though he does seem to have improved a lot lately his pace is still his main asset and I'm not sure our current style would utilise that, to be honest I don't think we'll get him anyway and he'll end up at City or Chelsea next summer

Can't see the Sneijder thing being true

I take it you didn't hear about his farewell today, then? It was after the cameras were off but apparently he went around to all four corners of the ground to wave at the fans. Everyone there said it looked like goodbye.

Had he not just scored a hattrick in a quite remarkable game then I'd agree with them. But to me it was more like a brief lap of honour with the match ball.

His post match comments and those from Wengef, who insists he won't be sold this window, suggest he's not in any danger of leaving soon.

Fasten your seatbelt: Liverpool contacted Wesley Sneijder

Not only Liverpool contacted Sneijder,also rumour(not confirmed)that Inter might have been informed that Liverpool would pay 10m €

This guy seems legit:

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri

He's the one that said Gaston Ramirez would definitely be signing.

None of these people are legit.