You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jude Bellingham Welcome to Liverpool…

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Why do you read him and repeat his nonsense? I'd never heard of him till you posted every day. I genuinely don't get engagement with dickheads on twitter. 

Hardly everyday.

You could say the same for the “ <<Insert event>> that will save FSG millions” Echo articles.

I don’t follow him. I check his posts every so often to see if he’s saying anything of “interest”.

He annoys me. He’s a fucking burk. Thinks he’s a “media personality” because he got the news of Joe Gomez’s new contact right and has a podcast.

Just because you don’t know who he is doesn’t mean others posters don’t and those who do know who he is seemingly feel the same as me.

3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Hardly everyday.

You could say the same for the “ <<Insert event>> that will save FSG millions” Echo articles.

I don’t follow him. I check his posts every so often to see if he’s saying anything of “interest”.

He annoys me. He’s a fucking burk. Thinks he’s a “media personality” because he got the news of Joe Gomez’s new contact right and has a podcast.

Just because you don’t know who he is doesn’t mean others posters don’t and those who do know who he is seemingly feel the same as me.

So the echo is a supposed newspaper and have multiple dedicated resporters who gain access to the club due to their proximity. 

This fella is a random who I haven't heard of. You then tell me you don't rate him and neither does anyone else. So surely repeating his shit just gives the cunt the oxygen he wants? 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

So the echo is a supposed newspaper and have multiple dedicated resporters who gain access to the club due to their proximity. 

This fella is a random who I haven't heard of. You then tell me you don't rate him and neither does anyone else. So surely repeating his shit just gives the cunt the oxygen he wants? 

Yep. This is basically that Twitter shit all over though.

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

This guy views himself as a genuine “media personality” and some sort of LFC insider. He’s Koptalk Dunc of the 21st century.

I get the Echo should be more reputable, this moron views himself in the same bracket of reporter as The Echo. 

I don’t listen to his podcast. I don’t click his advertisements. I don’t engage with him on social media.

I’m not sure calling him a dickhead and have loads agree is the publicity he wants.

Unfortunately, there are more than enough gullible supporters out there who a desperate and vulnerable enough to fall for his shit.

If anything, calling him out as a complete blogger might open a few eyes.

• Upvote 2

On 31/03/2023 at 09:25, Carra_is_legend said:

I wouldn't absorb most of the blame from our front line. Midfield has been very poor no doubt but if the forwards had taken even half the number of chances we create we will comfortably be in the top 3 right now.

what side does that, ever?

It was claimed earlier this week that Liverpool have a deal for Bellingham ‘all agreed’ but this has been refuted by Christian Falk.

The German reporter states ‘no offer has reached’ Dortmund’ but Bellingham’s family ‘will try to get an agreement with Liverpool’.

‘The biggest focus is still on Liverpool. There were rumours of an offer Liverpool made to Dortmund for Jude Bellingham but I’ve heard that no such offer has reached the club at the moment,’ Falk wrote for Caught Offside.

‘But there is a reason – there are very concrete talks between Bellingham’s father, Mark, and Liverpool but both sides are not together when talking about money at the moment. Liverpool will first make an offer as and when they have an agreement with the midfielder’s father.

‘You see that Bellingham is willing to go to Liverpool but if another club puts a lot more money on the table, it would be hard to say yes. I think the biggest rival in this race is Manchester City at the moment, as they have the money, they’re a Premier League club and competing for titles. Real Madrid are still behind the two Premier League clubs at the moment.

‘I think the Bellingham family will try to get an agreement with Liverpool but the Reds find themselves somewhat shackled by their finances in comparison to Pep Guardiola’s outfit.’

I’m all In on Bellingham.

Got talking to a Dortmund fan last night in a bar in Düsseldorf though who thinks he’s nowhere near worth the money being touted.

He did acknowledge his age, but claims he makes loads of mistakes and poor decisions.

Perhaps he would say this, but he said Bellingham would be better off staying put for at least another year. 

Lastly, he reckoned Liverpool will be his ultimate destination.

Off topic, but he also had a fit bird. 

13 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’m all In on Bellingham.

Got talking to a Dortmund fan last night in a bar in Düsseldorf though who thinks he’s nowhere near worth the money being touted.

He did acknowledge his age, but claims he makes loads of mistakes and poor decisions.

Perhaps he would say this, but he said Bellingham would be better off staying put for at least another year. 

Lastly, he reckoned Liverpool will be his ultimate destination.

Off topic, but he also had a fit bird. 

Pics?