You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Title Race

I I'm sure like everyone here, I've looked at the run in for ourselves and the other wankers. 

I'll be honest, I can't see either of them dropping points, while I can't see us beating spurs, and we'll definitely draw at least another one. 

I can't see us winning the league, I know we've had some terrible luck with var decisions and injuries. But we can't deny we haven't had the chances to beat all of our main rivals, regardless of the bad luck. 

6 minutes ago, etho said:

Arsenal will at least draw a game. It’s still in our hands

Problem is so will we, in a game we are far less dominant in, so when you are in a position where you are as dominant as we were in the first half and don't come away with 3 points it kind of fucks up the path to the title.

• Upvote 1

Arsenal now have to be front runners, completely different situation for them. I never felt like we would win our last 9, we had room for a 1 small slip but that's gone now. Has to be 7 wins from here.

12 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I I'm sure like everyone here, I've looked at the run in for ourselves and the other wankers. 

I'll be honest, I can't see either of them dropping points, while I can't see us beating spurs, and we'll definitely draw at least another one. 

I can't see us winning the league, I know we've had some terrible luck with var decisions and injuries. But we can't deny we haven't had the chances to beat all of our main rivals, regardless of the bad luck. 

we have been shit in all the big games and should have won most of them 

20 minutes ago, rubble-rouser said:

I think we’ll win all our games but so will arsenal. 18/19 and 21/22 all over again.

It’ll be the Spurs travesty that costs us.

Don’t see Arsenal winning all their games. 

Don’t see Man City not winning all their games.

Jota can’t come back soon enough for us. 

14 minutes ago, Dapower said:

we have been shit in all the big games and should have won most of them 

I disagree with us being shit in them all. 

We've been wasteful in both utd games. 

Should have battered arsenal at home, ok, we where denied a stone wall penalty, but we still should have won the game regardless. 

Arsenal away we where beaten by the better team on the day, but I will say, until alisson gifted them a equaliser, we where dominant. 

City away we where outplayed and lucky to get a pint. 

City at home, again, denied a stone wall penalty, but again, had more than enough chances to win the game. 

We've been the creators of our own downfall on more than one occasion this season. That's on the manager and the players

6 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Going top is one thing, staying there is a completely different thing. Let's see how Arsenal handle the pressure knowing a slip up will bring them down.

And as long as Villa don’t decide players  again next week then you never know 

Just had a look at the Arsenal run in the only possible banana skin for me is Spurs away for obvious reasons the rest look very winnable,  I'm not throwing the towel in just yet  but that result today could come back to haunt us when really it should have been over by half time. 

1 minute ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Arsenal play Bayern on Tuesday and Villa on Sunday 16:30. It it was us, we will have the 12:30 slot.

I suppose at least it's closer to the second leg. Could do with Bayern not being shit in that first leg so Arteta at least has to have one eye on having players fresh for the game in Germany.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

It's over for fucks sake. Even if the arse did slip up (extremely unlikely) it would probably be more likely that those sportswashing cunts in ardwick would be the ones to take advantage.

File it under shite and move on.

Give it a rest, mate. Fuck me, I’m a pessimist by nature, but you make me look like an eternal optimist. It’s not over until it’s mathematically impossible to win the thing.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

It's over for fucks sake. Even if the arse did slip up (extremely unlikely) it would probably be more likely that those sportswashing cunts in ardwick would be the ones to take advantage.

File it under shite and move on.

"Extremely unlikely?"

I think you'll find the bookies will disagree, mate. The odds that Arsenal win every game from now to the end of the season have to be around 15% max. 

21 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Let's be honest, Arsenal will win, if we just base it on who is the best team. Which is usually who wins the title.

Nah, they'll drop points against Spurs while City will win every game.

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Nah, they'll drop points against Spurs while City will win every game.

I think they're better than City. City have the easier schedule, though, so maybe that could be the difference.

33 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Give it a rest, mate. Fuck me, I’m a pessimist by nature, but you make me look like an eternal optimist. It’s not over until it’s mathematically impossible to win the thing.

It's fucking over.

28 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

"Extremely unlikely?"

I think you'll find the bookies will disagree, mate. The odds that Arsenal win every game from now to the end of the season have to be around 15% max. 

Fuck the bookies, it would have been similar odds for them not to drop points to anybody but City since December, yet here we are.