You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Going out in a blaze of glory today is Workbloo.

He is giving our new Spanish lad his ticket for tomorrow, he's only been in Liverpool a couple of months

WB - Do you know any Everton players?
SL - No, I will look it up tonight
WV - You know Wayne Rooney don't you?
SL - Yes
WB - He plays for Everton
SL - REALLY?!?!

WB -  You'll get hooked at Everton, a real stadium, real fans and a real club

SL - I have to say when I came here I really wanted to see Liverpool but it is hard to get a ticket

• Upvote 14

Going out in a blaze of glory today is Workbloo.

He is giving our new Spanish lad his ticket for tomorrow, he's only been in Liverpool a couple of months

WB - Do you know any Everton players?

SL - No, I will look it up tonight

WV - You know Wayne Rooney don't you?

SL - Yes

WB - He plays for Everton

SL - REALLY?!?!

WB -  You'll get hooked at Everton, a real stadium, real fans and a real club

SL - I have to say when I came here I really wanted to see Liverpool but it is hard to get a ticket

I assume your bluenose colleague hates Spanish people for some reason, 

Haaaa telling him how to get to his turnstyle

WB - up here, left past the Dixie Dean statue

SL - Who is Dixie Dean?

WB - HE SCORED 60 GOALS

He's now listing the firsts, telling him to read the side of the stands.

SL - Team of retirement for Rooney, he must be getting a great retirement pay!

I'm pissing myself 

• Upvote 2

Find out who SL supports so WB can tell him of all the matches they would have played against Everton ifithadinabinforheyseluefacollinakoemanschristmastree.

Santander he supports.  

Workbloo just said "To be fair I've never heard of any of Racing Santanders players like" after googling them.

This kid is putting me to shame in the trolling front

• Upvote 3

Allardyce: “I’m a positive person and have full belief we can turn this around quickly and deliver better times soon. As a famous song goes you have to hold your head high during storms.”

https://t.co/4oMHOmvDNR

Don't even dream of me leaving until i get the full whack of my remaining contract. And I'll fuck up the whole club until I get it.

Forbes have released their 2018 billionaires list.

Moshiri at position 1394, valued at a total of $1.7bn.

There's some bloke called John something in 965th position, valued at $2.5bn. Most of it's in luxury yachts though.

I wonder if the blues will start calling it the biased "Red" Forbes, like they do with The Echo?

SL is a legend without even knowing.

I have a feeling if you let the Spanish Lad read the last few pages of this thread he'd become a Liverpool fan for life.

Always had a soft spot for a boss Spaniard, me. Rafa, Torres, Alonso, Reina, Garcia, Cervantes, Penelope Cruz, Inigo Montoya off Princess Bride, er ... Arbeloa? Anyway, there are a good few.

I have a feeling if you let the Spanish Lad read the last few pages of this thread he'd become a Liverpool fan for life.

Always had a soft spot for a boss Spaniard, me. Rafa, Torres, Alonso, Reina, Garcia, Cervantes, Penelope Cruz, Inigo Montoya off Princess Bride, er ... Arbeloa? Anyway, there are a good few.

There’s no question about Arbeloa, he was fucking ace.

Marked Messi out of the game on his debut! Only better debut I’ve seen was Rob Jones.