You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Angry polarised opinion.

thechap

Try and discuss this without slagging each other off.

When things are going ticketty-boo and we're winning and winning well everyone on here is happy and chuffed, and rightly so. When we're performing badly and not winning well the real slanging matches start and forumites will quite viciously abuse other forumites, which detracts from the problems on the pitch (in the forum), and, in my opinion, reflects badly on the forum and all of us as supporters.

Why is it that some are so unwilling to at least respect the opinion of others who disagree with them that they resort to abuse?

Why do people speculate about things and portray them as fact when they haven't the first idea of the real circumstances? Rafa's contract, for instance. No-one on here really knows what the sticking point is and yet some claim it's about him being a 'control freak' or something similar. Why, when you don't know the circumstances?

The Rafa contract example is one of many.

It's because the manager is a negative control freak who plays Dirk Kuyt out of spite, isn't it?

No, I speak falsely; it's because a battle to shape our future is going on right here, in this very forum. Yes, it is us here in this place, at this time, who will determine with our words the course of this great club. This struggle is about more than our mere personalities, petty likes and dislikes: with what we discuss here today we will change the football world!

You're either with me or against me.

warriors%2006.jpg

Now, look what we have here before us. We got the Rafa-lovers sitting next to the Rafa-Out Boys. We've got the Mourinho fans right by the Frank Rijkaard Rangers. Nobody is wasting nobody. That... is a miracle. And miracles is the way things ought to be!

Can you dig it?

Can you dig it?

CAAAAAAAAAANNNNN, YOUUUUUUUUU DIG IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!

As if Section needs repping any more the bastard.

You know what, I actually think a lot of the problem is that many people are completely incapable of intelligent, rational discussion. When they're backed into a corner or unable to prove a point they throw insults about or wheel out clichéd, bullshit excuses.

You know what, I actually think a lot of the problem is that many people are completely incapable of intelligent, rational discussion. When they're backed into a corner or unable to prove a point they throw insults about or wheel out clichéd, bullshit excuses.

I think you might have the answer.

Yea I'd totally agree with you there. I think a lot of people on here need to take a deep breath and count to 10 before posting...

Its also easy to throw insults when your behind a keyboard. In the old days, when you had face to face discussions, you know, real chats to people, you could read more by body language etc and you wouldnt resort to calling someone a grannyf***er, ars3h0le within 10 minutes of seeing them.

Rafa is a superb coach and has made Liverpool the best team in the world in a one off match or cup tie that he wants to win. Just look at our results and performances against Chelsea and Manu this seaon.

The flip side is that he is far too a cautious manager to ever win the PL he wont risk losing a game to win a game and he has a great tendency to try and fix something that isnt broke and is sometimes too clever for his and his teams own good.

You pays your money and makes your choice and mine is a new manager at the start of next season.

Its also easy to throw insults when your behind a keyboard. In the old days, when you had face to face discussions, you know, real chats to people, you could read more by body language etc and you wouldnt resort to calling someone a grannyf***er, ars3h0le within 10 minutes of seeing them.

That's definitely part of it but I think it goes hand in hand.

I must admit that me LOL.

As for the OT lets face it we are all emotional wrecks following 2 years following this club whilst being run by George 'W' Bush's mates.

In short we are pissed off.

Spot on.

Let's face it, we're all very unhappy about the state of the club. And brothers fight.

Rafa is a superb coach and has made Liverpool the best team in the world in a one off match or cup tie that he wants to win. Just look at our results and performances against Chelsea and Manu this seaon.

The flip side is that he is far too a cautious manager to ever win the PL he wont risk losing a game to win a game and he has a great tendency to try and fix something that isnt broke and is sometimes too clever for his and his teams own good.

You pays your money and makes your choice and mine is a new manager at the start of next season.

I would counter that Maureen won playing this way! I think Rafa has far more about him than the pygmy as well.

Spot on.

Let's face it, we're all very unhappy about the state of the club. And brothers fight.

That they do.

I would counter that Maureen won playing this way! I think Rafa has far more about him than the pygmy as well.

Good points. Rafa has a lot more for the simple fact he wants to build a team like SAF, AW, Shanks even.

bring in Jose, and soon it's the highway:whistle:

The passed us off the pitch in both the FA Cup semi final an League cup final but due to our great defence they hoofed the ball in the end of both games as they did in the CL semi final.

Chelsea under Mourinho passed the ball better than us