You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You havent been out in Church Street this lunchtime telling everyone "they're going on a journey and they have to be ready", have you? If it was you, I can, in fact, tell you that I have indeed prayed for material things, as I have just spent some birthday vouchers n my lunch break.

Thank you, that is all.

One day you'll have bigger problems to worry about.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You havent been out in Church Street this lunchtime telling everyone "they're going on a journey and they have to be ready", have you? If it was you, I can, in fact, tell you that I have indeed prayed for material things, as I have just spent some birthday vouchers n my lunch break.

Thank you, that is all.

"Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a night on the town ?

I’m counting on you, Lord, please don’t let me down.

Prove that you love me and buy the next round,

Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a night on the town ? "

Look it's getting bit silly now, I can't be threatened or intimidated. I won't deviate from my message for those that want to ask questions they can't get answered and all I offer is truth. If I had a bit of transfer gossip on some jarg player you'd all be queueing up to pat my hed, as it is no-one cares about the wider world we live in but I'll still be here if your grankids do some reading and wanna ask. Provided I haven't been banned.

Threatening me that I will be bummed by everyone on the registered or in current use of their accounts on the forum will not be tolerated.

i think a lot of people are going to be very disappointed in barack if he does get in.

who knows how much change will really happen or will be let happen.

anyone who thinks there'll be a sea change is kidding themselves, U.S foreign policy rarely changes that much. the major difference i see between democrats and republicans is that the republicans dont give a shit how their perceived, whereas the democrats like to be seen in a certain light.

I have many links to intelligence and this is fact, forget the news broadcasters, they are only here to cause confusion.

Are you one of the Illuminati ruling circle? If so, can I have in, because I bet you have tons of money and score with great looking chicks.

Are you one of the Illuminati ruling circle? If so, can I have in, because I bet you have tons of money and score with great looking chicks.

I bet he's allowed to ride dodgem cars the wrong way down a one way street and not get cautioned for it and everything.

Freaks me out a bit the way Dirk can always spot which knobhead is back in town. Reminds me of Lord Fear in Knightmare when he used to suss out someone was watching him through a spyglass.

lordfear.jpg

* eyes turn red

"someone is posting shit!"

Caution team, put down the spyglass, put down the spyglass quickly!!!

I was building some real constructive thought as I was nearing the end of the thread and I'm not going to let the bait of Rashid thinking that David Cameron is Malcolm X change that.

I've been very cautious about throwing a lot of support behind Obama as he, just like many before him with good intentions, will be under the same pressures and influences that effect the world that has developed and now stands before us. I think I changed that stance quite a lot last night. I watched the 45 or so minutes that the man spoke in his address about the importance of keeping the church and the state seperate and found myself quite consistently impressed by him. That issue in itself is one that holds a lot of sway with me but it wasn't that alone that made me nod, and often smile. He understands social justice, he made note of the self-interest in the Whitehouse having to end and most of all he spoke intelligently and honestly on important issues.

I don't think he's going to heal the world but if he get's the chance there's still a part of me that thinks he might be able to repair some of the damage done in the last decade.

PS. I've said it before and I'll say it again, insinuating that people who think he'll get bumped off are conspiracy nuts is terrible folly. It's happened before, it'll happen again, he's looking to upset a lot of cosy numbers for a lot of powerful people (or at least it talking that way); that brings a danger with it.

PPS. Tooth, reign in you wilder side. I'm glad to see you back but it'll be short lived if you don't control things.

i think a lot of people are going to be very disappointed in barack if he does get in.

who knows how much change will really happen or will be let happen.

anyone who thinks there'll be a sea change is kidding themselves' date=' U.S foreign policy rarely changes that much. the major difference i see between democrats and republicans is that the republicans dont give a shit how their perceived, whereas the democrats like to be seen in a certain light.[/quote']

Saves me typing it out.

I agree with Monty and Paul to an extent - they change the veneer but the direction and general near-Orwellian drive will stay the same.

In my view.

I like him.

He'll never meet the expectations that are being set for him by his followers, the media that are favorable to him and the music community.

American politics is a three-tiered layer of checks and balances and lobbying and side deals which our Barack will have to navigate in order to bring aboot real change.

The problems facing the US are immense as the worlds only superpower- Iran, the useless war, Afganistan, huge debt in their economy, trade imbalance, etc etc..

No way one man is going to change things.

I like him.

He'll never meet the expectations that are being set for him by his followers, the media that are favorable to him and the music community.

American politics is a three-tiered layer of checks and balances and lobbying and side deals which our Barack will have to navigate in order to bring aboot real change.

The problems facing the US are immense as the worlds only superpower- Iran, the useless war, Afganistan, huge debt in their economy, trade imbalance, etc etc..

No way one man is going to change things.

Not sure about that Glen. Just because China are keeping their head down doesn't mean they aren't a superpower.