You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How can it be fact, when it's speculation? It hasn't even happened yet. Or do you have control over the future?

Liz, steer clear, he's a lunatic off the football forum that has been banned about 100 times, has many, many aliases, don't waste your time with him.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liz, steer clear, he's a lunatic off the football forum that has been banned about 100 times, has many, many aliases, don't waste your time with him.

Why, what's he going to do to me? Empty my bank account? Slay me in my sleep? I was looking for tips on building a nuclear bunker.

I have been banned once and once only for wishing ill on the family of another poster, (He deserved it and I deserved to be banned but I've since been inspired by Dwain Chambers.) I'm not momo. I have many links to intelligence and this is fact, forget the news broadcasters, they are only here to cause confusion.

I have been banned once and once only for wishing ill on the family of another poster, (He deserved it and I deserved to be banned but I've since been inspired by Dwain Chambers.) I'm not momo. I have many links to intelligence and this is fact, forget the news broadcasters, they are only here to cause confusion.

You can't say it's fact, though. We could be wiped out by a massive meteor next week, and then your theory would go out of the window.

Has Dave had a fruitcake recruitment drive?

Look the world is undergoing massive changes right now so nothing is certain, however I bet you can predict who next years top 4 will be. It's not a the time to be discussing meteors, they were just fictional films that 'happened' to come out at the same time. You can ask me. This is real and the shits gowan on.

I fucking hate politics.

I wish it had to be annonymous.

"Candidate A believes that (insert issue stance)" and "Candidate B believe that (insert stance here)"

You go to a webpage and can read what they feel about all those important issues and they have to take a firm stance on some and whatnot... not just wishy washy could be answers.

You have to vote on them without knowing who they are and whatnot...

If any candidate makes himself known, through any means, then they are immeadiately removed from the 'race' and barred from politics.

Of course, there would be no political parties and the candidate would have to move up the hierarchy of politics before they can say, run for President or Prime Minister.

Look the world is undergoing massive changes right now so nothing is certain, however I bet you can predict who next years top 4 will be. It's not a the time to be discussing meteors, they were just fictional films that 'happened' to come out at the same time. You can ask me. This is real and the shits gowan on.

Meteors WTF are you on about. You claim to have links to intelligence.

Does anyone else see the irony in that statement?

I do that but I did not raise the issue of meteors so cannot take the credit for that also. I cannot see that I have even used the word 'Irony' in any of my statements so I don't think that leaves us much to go on moving forward. Perhaps we should quit while we are behind in this exchange~?

I do that but I did not raise the issue of meteors so cannot take the credit for that also. I cannot see that I have even used the word 'Irony' in any of my statements so I don't think that leaves us much to go on moving forward. Perhaps we should quit while we are behind in this exchange~?

Did you think my mentioning Gore Vidals book Armageddon was a reference to the film starring Bruce Willis.

Best laugh Ive had for ages you total muppet. You claim to know about this stuff but have never heard of Gore Vidal.

Do some research and come back to me.

Did you think my mentioning Gore Vidals book Armageddon was a reference to the film starring Bruce Willis.

Best laugh Ive had for ages you total muppet. You claim to know about this stuff but have never heard of Gore Vidal.

Do some research and come back to me.

You are in my playground little boy, welcome! And tell mummy to wipe the snot off your nose before she sends you to skool next time.

Feck it anyway. It's nothing to do with Gore Vidal, no-one cares about him. He is also a complete and udder waste of time. You keeping wandering into this forum saying aimless things regarding Gore Vidal or Bob Holness, what point are you trying to make or are you simply on a wind up?

Some random forumite wants someone on this thread out. I can't say who it is, in order to add fear or something. I'd do a bet thing on it, but as I'm ungold I can't.

I realise this post makes no sense, but I'm just passing on the message.

PS. I don't know whether 'I want him out' means 'have a fight with', or just 'gone'. Maybe random forumite #1 actually wants to 'out' random forumite #2 in a gay way.

You havent been out in Church Street this lunchtime telling everyone "they're going on a journey and they have to be ready", have you? If it was you, I can, in fact, tell you that I have indeed prayed for material things, as I have just spent some birthday vouchers n my lunch break.

Thank you, that is all.