You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have you lost faith in Rafa as manager?

Vincent Vega

Have you lost faith in Rafa as manager?  

296 members have voted

1. 1. Have you lost faith in Rafa as manager?

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15

He's fucking shit that Rafa, we should have sacked him and got some bald cunt who knows fuck all about football in to buy players and then let some other cunt who has never managed before coach them and that. Its the way forward.

I had the first sneaking suspicions of doubt over Rafa when we crashed out of the FA Cup last season. However I remember saying at the time that it would only take one great performance against Inter to turn it around. Since then we've seen the real Liverpool and I think Rafa should be rewarded with a new contract based upon performances since February.

I would still leave it to the end of the season before offering a contract. Some of our fans are going over board like we've already won the league. Again. I'm made up, but at the end of it, it is three points only and we're only at the end of October. The same thing happened a few seasons ago when we crashed in November, but we've beaten Man Ure/Chelsea we just need to keep ahead of them until after Christmas which is the most vital part.

I would still leave it to the end of the season before offering a contract. Some of our fans are going over board like we've already won the league. Again. I'm made up, but at the end of it, it is three points only and we're only at the end of October. The same thing happened a few seasons ago when we crashed in November, but we've beaten Man Ure/Chelsea we just need to keep ahead of them until after Christmas which is the most vital part.

I respect that view as well but if it were up to me I'd get him signed up.

I`m not sure why this thread is bumped at all.

If its not because someone`s trying to be a smart arse but because he wants an answer if a DOF is a good idea or not I`m not sure the answer is as obvious as the one bumping the thread thinks it is.

Whats been the main stories this summer then apart from Rafa trying to flog our best player by some distance this season to make way for Barry and then using £20mill on a striker who has not scored in the league yet?

Not exactly superb arguments for not going with the DOF model is it? :ermm:

I answered NO by the way.