You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

lfcee

I dont like "y" as the final letter deciding the whole equation

So based on that i think F U are better letters?

And to everybody else im not WUM, i made the thread because i think its important. Nobody has really put forward a decent argument as to why what im saying is so wrong?

AngryofTuebrook did make some good points about previous shit players we have tried to sign and turn into gems, but i wasnt on about bargain signings. If your going to slate me, just slate the points i've tried to make.

How can my thread be on the wind up, i've said nothing bad about Liverpool, its players, the manager or the fans....

:(

Shit me! I think I might get it. We buy players cheap and sell them at a profit, amazing!!!!

Why don't we take this to extremes and, wait for it........ Pick up a load of past it, never made it, made of fucking biscuits bosmams on huge wages and try to sell them on at a profit? I can't see a flaw in this ad we'll be fucking loaded before you know it!

I can't remember it being tried before and I think it's revelatory!

Thank you for opening my eyes.

Fucking idiot.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit me! I think I might get it. We buy players cheap and sell them at a profit, amazing!!!!

Why don't we take this to extremes and, wait for it........ Pick up a load of past it, never made it, made of fucking biscuits bosmams on huge wages and try to sell them on at a profit? I can't see a flaw in this ad we'll be fucking loaded before you know it!

I can't remember it being tried before and I think it's revelatory!

Thank you for opening my eyes.

Fucking idiot.

Idiot?

Hmmmm

This is coming from a man who has recently spent his time arranging secret santa and telling knock knock jokes.

And while i'm here.......stop talking shit.

What makes me laugh is that you guys remember me, after all this time, you do remember me.....

We support the same club, and i dont do you much harm....why do you want me banned so much for?

If you were my ex girlfreind id say "you know we used to have a laugh....cant we fuck one more time" ?

If im unpopular already, this is going to be my nail in the coffin, but fuck it....

I was watching sky sports news, and saw that Brazil have called up Liucas for the national squad.

I shouted because of the platform Liverpool give him to play on.

He would not be in the Brazil side if he didnt play for Liverpool, neither would he be at any top european side either.

We have given him the platform, time, patience and respect and he was able to mature as a player and that is why he gets to play for Brazil......because he plays for Liverpool.

I dont care what any of you say, you know its true. He isnt good enough for a side like brazil, not in a million years, he only gets noticed cus he is Liverpools holding midfeilder....

Are the cogs starting to turn in your little heads yet?

Idiot?

Hmmmm

This is coming from a man who has recently spent his time arranging secret santa and telling knock knock jokes.

And while i'm here.......stop talking shit.

Coming from a man, I assume you are a man? Who trolls Liverpool websites looking to get under people's skin, I think I can claim both the lofty moral high ground and rejoice in the fact that I'm not a sad, lonely, societally deficient, idiotic, malfunctioning and frankly bemusing fucking spastic!

Toddle off little boy and expire x

What makes me laugh is that you guys remember me, after all this time, you do remember me.....

We support the same club, and i dont do you much harm....why do you want me banned so much for?

If you were my ex girlfreind id say "you know we used to have a laugh....cant we fuck one more time" ?

The fuck is wrong with you? Fucking weirdo.

If im unpopular already, this is going to be my nail in the coffin, but fuck it....

I was watching sky sports news, and saw that Brazil have called up Liucas for the national squad.

I shouted because of the platform Liverpool give him to play on.

He would not be in the Brazil side if he didnt play for Liverpool, neither would he be at any top european side either.

We have given him the platform, time, patience and respect and he was able to mature as a player and that is why he gets to play for Brazil......because he plays for Liverpool.

I dont care what any of you say, you know its true. He isnt good enough for a side like brazil, not in a million years, he only gets noticed cus he is Liverpools holding midfeilder....

Are the cogs starting to turn in your little heads yet?

You're just trying to drum up support from code and Silverlining now aren't you?

Never mind a million years, watched Brazil recently? They're playing more like El Salvador.

Hmmm and so are we

Genuine question now.....has lucas ever won anything as a footballer? i know he won young player of the season in Brazil, but has any side he has played DM for, ever won anything?

This makes sense. Sell Suarez, the only creative player in our team, sell him for £50m. Spend that £50m on Bent, Demba Ba and Matt Jarvis.

Nope.

Yea cus suarez is the only creative player in world football....

And with that comment mate you have totally justified my thread...thank you!

This is the problem we have, we get one and think he is the best ever, and nobody else in the world can possibly be as good so hang on to him for dear life...

Do me a favour, thats bullshit. Most technically gifted players with abit of speed and mental strength can make it in the prem. Torres, silva, mata, aguero, nasri, fabregas have all proved this.....there are fucking tons of those kinds of players in the world right now.

I named more than a few above.

So please shut the fuck up.

Why can't you speak English properly?

You seem genuinely unable to communicate properly, which makes me think that either English isn't your first language, or you are educationally subnormal to the point of actual retardation.

To clarify: you're fucking stupid.

Is that aimed at all Brummies?

I meant to ask this question in here, and not the other old thread. So I'll post it here also.

Can I ask you a genuine question and hopefully you’ll answer?

I am fascinated by people like you who are desperate to cause a bit of a stir and then be remembered on a forum on the internet. What is the thrill of that? I think of that lad who was jailed for creating pages mocking dead teenagers who’d committed suicide and also posting really bad comments on Facebook pages in memory of them and I really wonder what the draw is to be like that. Obviously you are doing this to a much lesser scale, but what is the draw to it? Is it boredom?

You have a very defined writing style, in that your punctuation is all over the place and sentences are interspersed with lots of full stops, so you are easily recognisable. That on top of starting threads with views that are clearly going to garner some incredulous reactions means you will always be easily to spot. But why do it? You’ve been banned twice before I believe, so why keep coming back?

I’d love you to answer this honestly, because I think it’s quite a fascinating subject with people like you who seem to want to be recognised so badly that you keep coming back.

I would add that I’ve no issue with you being here and think you should stay. People getting annoyed with your viewpoint should just answer your question.

So why do you do it? What’s the draw?

I meant to ask this question in here, and not the other old thread. So I'll post it here also.

Can I ask you a genuine question and hopefully you’ll answer?

I am fascinated by people like you who are desperate to cause a bit of a stir and then be remembered on a forum on the internet. What is the thrill of that? I think of that lad who was jailed for creating pages mocking dead teenagers who’d committed suicide and also posting really bad comments on Facebook pages in memory of them and I really wonder what the draw is to be like that. Obviously you are doing this to a much lesser scale, but what is the draw to it? Is it boredom?

You have a very defined writing style, in that your punctuation is all over the place and sentences are interspersed with lots of full stops, so you are easily recognisable. That on top of starting threads with views that are clearly going to garner some incredulous reactions means you will always be easily to spot. But why do it? You’ve been banned twice before I believe, so why keep coming back?

I’d love you to answer this honestly, because I think it’s quite a fascinating subject with people like you who seem to want to be recognised so badly that you keep coming back.

I would add that I’ve no issue with you being here and think you should stay. People getting annoyed with your viewpoint should just answer your question.

So why do you do it? What’s the draw?

Honestly mate im not desperate to cause a stir, that's not my intention when i come here, that's the truth.

I'm more amazed that people remember me, i havent been on here for over 6 months. I dont ever try to hide that its me, i just want to post, and have some banter (usually at my expense)

I give as good as i get, and i think it makes the forum more lively....

Plus in my 6 month absence i feel people have got dumber around here and my knowledge of the game is needed once again.....

;)