You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

lfcee

Honestly mate im not desperate to cause a stir, that's not my intention when i come here, that's the truth.

I'm more amazed that people remember me, i havent been on here for over 6 months. I dont ever try to hide that its me, i just want to post, and have some banter (usually at my expense)

I give as good as i get, and i think it makes the forum more lively....

Plus in my 6 month absence i feel people have got dumber around here and my knowledge of the game is needed once again.....

;)

To be fair you probably aren't worse than a lot of other posters on here.

I think if we knew you a bit better, you might fit in more.

Answer me these questions, please :

1) How old are you?

2) What do you think of the weather outside, a bit shit eh?

3) Who would win in a fight, a monkey with a knife or Lucas?

4) What hairstyle have you got?

5) Do you dab your willy with toilet paper after a wee?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair you probably aren't worse than a lot of other posters on here.

I think if we knew you a bit better, you might fit in more.

Answer me these questions, please :

1) How old are you?

2) What do you think of the weather outside, a bit shit eh?

3) Who would win in a fight, a monkey with a knife or Lucas?

4) What hairstyle have you got?

5) Do you dab your willy with toilet paper after a wee?

1) 40

2) havent had one cold sunday morning before football yet, so i think the weather has been great so far.

3) the monkey would be too fast for lucas and probably pass the ball forward alot quicker too

4) hair styles are for fucking girls, i have "hair" no gel or anything poofy like that.

5) no i bloody dont, i shake well.

6) i have beans on my fry ups

Over the years we have given many players the chance to play for our great club. Some have excelled many have let us down.....

But we provide them with the platform to come here and be loved and idolised. A chance to show the world what they have as a footballer, and be appreciated and respected for their efforts.

We have brought in two strikers for around 20-25 million.....

One was suffering a bad loss in form, had a poor world cup and was playing nowhere near his level. We took the gamble, and gave him one of the finest platforms in world football to showcase his skills....

And he did....and we both benefited. He might have fucked us over but we got 50 million for him, and he became the best striker in the world at one stage.

Now we have given suarez the same chance, we took the risk....but gave him a much bigger platform and spot light than ajax or many other clubs can give him. He has excelled..we have both benefited. In my opinion he is in the top 5 players int he world right now.

Again in my opinion, he would go for easily 50-60 million right now....

So would you cash in?

I can hear you all swearing at me now.....but think about it....

We have taken two good players, given them a bigger platform, more coverage, more worldwide exposure....allowed them to play and showcase what they have, be loved and idolised...almost worshiped and they have QUICKLY gone on to become top players in world football.

I think our club and who we are has allowed their stock to grow as fast as it has. We made them our main men, allow them to be greedy at times, and give them a freedom to play.....they and us, have reaped the rewards.

Can we do it again? Have we got lucky twice?

I think we, the fans, give such players freedom and love. We make them feel wanted and loved and that gives them confidence to show what they have......doesnt happen at other clubs really (think about real madrid, chelsea, man city, milan) at those clubs if you dont perform your out.....we dont put that pressure on such players and i think thats a big factor in why these kinda of players are doing so well here.

I'm not sure if i would sell suarez as he gets me up of my seat, and thats pricless as a football fan.....but i also think we can find more of this type of player and make them excell and get even better because of the platform we provide as a football club.

sounds good. lets sack kenny and bring in Dario Gradi.

Honestly mate im not desperate to cause a stir, that's not my intention when i come here, that's the truth.

I'm more amazed that people remember me, i havent been on here for over 6 months. I dont ever try to hide that its me, i just want to post, and have some banter (usually at my expense)

I give as good as i get, and i think it makes the forum more lively....

Plus in my 6 month absence i feel people have got dumber around here and my knowledge of the game is needed once again.....

;)

People remember you because you punctuate your sentences in a way no one does or would. And because when you were getting ignored the last time you were here you did your big “He’s a racist” thing to try and get attention. But its sentence structure that is the big one. Because of that people will remember you whenever you come back.

Same as that annoying lad with the massive posts in which he randomly highlights words. I don’t remember his name and he posts here at the moment, yet I remember his style and would recognise it immediately. I wouldn’t be getting too shocked that people remember you, as it’s not you they remember, but the way you write your sentences. If you wrote normally, then no one would know who you were. There you go, a little tip for you when you come back the next time.

1) 40

2) havent had one cold sunday morning before football yet, so i think the weather has been great so far.

3) the monkey would be too fast for lucas and probably pass the ball forward alot quicker too

4) hair styles are for fucking girls, i have "hair" no gel or anything poofy like that.

No, that hasn't helped. You still seem a touch retarded. Sorry.

1) 40

You'll do for me my son. Pull up a chair. You're a keeper.