You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

lfcee

The original post was a bit confused.

The Suarez transfer has been a success- just as well, for us (and kenny) as it turned out. The better he plays the more interest there will be from teams competing in the CL. Our ability to retain players is in direct proportion to our playing status, no more, no less. If we can't offer him Euro elite football ( and wages) in the medium term, and someone else can, he will go - that is just the way it is.

Every club has a point at which you cannot turn down the cash.

The point I thought you were going to make is that we are still a platform upon which players want to prosper and shine- which we are.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the most stupid things I have ever read on here.

Congratulations.

you have made 4 posts in this thread already.....

your calling me stupid when your latest posts have been:

"i think we need a cricket section"

"did you watch frozen planet"

" i like pizza"

do i need to even bother with you ever again?

:whatever:

The original post was a bit confused.

The Suarez transfer has been a success- just as well, for us (and kenny) as it turned out. The better he plays the more interest there will be from teams competing in the CL. Our ability to retain players is in direct proportion to our playing status, no more, no less. If we can't offer him Euro elite football ( and wages) in the medium term, and someone else can, he will go - that is just the way it is.

Every club has a point at which you cannot turn down the cash.

The point I thought you were going to make is that we are still a platform upon which players want to prosper and shine- which we are.

Yes thats the point i was trying to make!

We are that platform, yet as fans we idolise these guys and more often then not they leave us anyway.

I think saurez is a great player but if he said at the end of the season "i want to play for barca" and they offered 50-60 million.......i'd take it.

Mainly becuase i think we can offer this platform to other players, and with that money we can buy 2 or even 3 good players....give them the same platform and make them into 50 million pound players....(or great players..you get the idea)

The end game for me is having 3-4 top attacking players that allow us to push for every competition, that wont want to leave, because we are doing so well.

We arent man city and cant afford to assemble a team like them so fast, is this our only other option?

you have made 4 posts in this thread already.....

your calling me stupid when your latest posts have been:

"i think we need a cricket section"

"did you watch frozen planet"

" i like pizza"

do i need to even bother with you ever again?

:whatever:

You'll be banned soon anyway, so you won't have to bother with him ever again (or until you make a new account)

We could invest the £50m we get for Suarez in giving a platform to young stars like Anthony le Tallec, Igor Biscan, Florent Sinama-Pongolle, Djibril Cisse, El-Hadji Diouf, Mark Gonzalez, Ryan Babel, Jermaine Pennant, etc, etc.

Imagine how much we'd make when we sell each of them for £50m!!!

L F Cee is a football genius!

i think we can offer this platform to other players, and with that money we can buy 2 or even 3 good players....give them the same platform and make them into 50 million pound players....(or great players..you get the idea)

fail-dvd-rewinder.jpg

We could invest the £50m we get for Suarez in giving a platform to young stars like Anthony le Tallec, Igor Biscan, Florent Sinama-Pongolle, Djibril Cisse, El-Hadji Diouf, Mark Gonzalez, Ryan Babel, Jermaine Pennant, etc, etc.

Imagine how much we'd make when we sell each of them for £50m!!!

L F Cee is a football genius!

ok i see your point!

but they were riskier, younger, cheap buys.

im more thinking of rossi, Christian Eriksen, hulk, levvazi, cavani, hazard, ganso, honda that kind of player.

Might not be able to get them, but we got suarez and torres so there is always a chance.

Personally i see them as less risk as downing for example, they will hold more value even if they flop as they are more renowned worldwide.

since your name is spanner i will go easy on you......

Lots of words that don't have any meaning outside of the 'special folk' ward

Cheers for going easy on me, it's much appreciated! I would love, and I mean truly love, to adopt the same stance, unfortunately I Can't be arsed extending that courtesy.

If you are being honest in your propostion then what you have stipulated is that X1 + X2 = Y. Now we don't know the value of any of the stipulates, you seem to have assigned arbitrary values, doesn't matter I'm going to prove you wrong anyway. So a static value/Constant of either X proposition would require the absence of variables, you know what these are don't you? Neither of the propositions you laid out are free of variables, nor can they ever be, we are not dealing with certainties! So we would have to readdress the original proposition as thus, X1 + x12 & X13..... Ad absurdum + X2 + X21 & 22...... Ad absurdum = Y, you still following? Now if none of the above variables are met, with an infinite the probability of this becomes obscene! So your original proposition falters under inspection. F-, must try harder!

Either that or you're a thick cunt, or a really shit wum?

So what you're saying, if I have this right, is that we should become a selling club, or feeder club for 'bigger' teams?

If I have this right you can fuck right off!

How long did it take you to come to this conclusion? If you thought about it for longer than three seconds without noticing the obvious flaws then you may as well top yourself as you don't have the mental dexterity required to exist in the modern world.

The perception you gathered from that post was identical to mine. I assumed he was basically labelling us a feeder club, improving players to allow them to go onto bigger and better things.

Cheers for going easy on me, it's much appreciated! I would love, and I mean truly love, to adopt the same stance, unfortunately I Can't be arsed extending that courtesy.

If you are being honest in your propostion then what you have stipulated is that X1 + X2 = Y. Now we don't know the value of any of the stipulates, you seem to have assigned arbitrary values, doesn't matter I'm going to prove you wrong anyway. So a static value/Constant of either X proposition would require the absence of variables, you know what these are don't you? Neither of the propositions you laid out are free of variables, nor can they ever be, we are not dealing with certainties! So we would have to readdress the original proposition as thus, X1 + x12 & X13..... Ad absurdum + X2 + X21 & 22...... Ad absurdum = Y, you still following? Now if none of the above variables are met, with an infinite the probability of this becomes obscene! So your original proposition falters under inspection. F-, must try harder!

Either that or you're a thick cunt, or a really shit wum?

I dont like "y" as the final letter deciding the whole equation

So based on that i think F U are better letters?

And to everybody else im not WUM, i made the thread because i think its important. Nobody has really put forward a decent argument as to why what im saying is so wrong?

AngryofTuebrook did make some good points about previous shit players we have tried to sign and turn into gems, but i wasnt on about bargain signings. If your going to slate me, just slate the points i've tried to make.

How can my thread be on the wind up, i've said nothing bad about Liverpool, its players, the manager or the fans....

:(

Having looked at Lfcee's posting style, and his reaction to comments, I'm calling it now - he's our old WUMming friend, Sgerrard.

Definitely. Sgerrard / king luis. Plenty of .... Between words, check. Thinks he is cleverer than other people despite being clearly retarded, check.

Banning imminent.