You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson - what are you?

silverlining

I'm interested in knowing how many people (and one in particular) have actually watched the lad live?

I have, on quite a few occasions, and I remain convinced he is going to be a good player - he has great physical attributes, plays some nice passes and generally has a great attitude, which is something a few more of our players could do with.

Still, watching the match without biased slysports commentary has obviously skewed my perceptions (sarcasm)

Not quite a Souness type player but I do believe he is going to be an important player for us in the future. He probably will never be as good as the Les Ferdinand though, absolute world class he was, different positions of course, but class transcends position. What does your mate Duncan Oldham think of Henderson?

That he would fluorish under a more Paisleyesque manager like Roy Hodgson

But then, he is a clueless fat Goerdie cunt

That he would fluorish under a more Paisleyesque manager like Roy Hodgson

But then, he is a clueless fat Goerdie cunt

Good to see you are still in contact with him.

Just for future reference, when Jordan Henderson becomes a permanent fixture are CM for LFC and England do you think you will be able to admit to your failings?

Just for future reference, when Jordan Henderson becomes a permanent fixture are CM for LFC and England do you think you will be able to admit to your failings?

What if he doesn't? What if it shows years down that he was the shite many think he is? See lad I won't have a problem to stand corrected because that will mean that we're doing better than we're doing now, but I bet you will keep it zipped when Henderson is found out to be a banana and a foul one.

What if he doesn't? What if it shows years down that he was the shite many think he is? See lad I won't have a problem to stand corrected because that will mean that we're doing better than we're doing now, but I bet you will keep it zipped when Henderson is found out to be a banana and a foul one.

If he doesnt then he will be another failed signing. Right now he isnt a failed signing despite what many mongs on here would suggest.

Quite mad skills that, respect.

Thanks. Should have filmed it, put some horrible music to it, whacked it on Youtube, and became a star.

That's not bad, did you use the knee often? That is a bit of a cheat

Think the last two were on the knee. Slightly mitigating circumstances, the ball was heading towards my cup of tea.

Henderson doesn't have to deal with that sort of shit.

If he doesnt then he will be another failed signing. Right now he isnt a failed signing despite what many mongs on here would suggest.

At this point he is, because he starts many games and with that price tag I was expecting him to deliver at least something. And he doesn't.

The money we paid isn't his fault, but still, if you start for Liverpool, you have to show that you're worth it. He is so out of his depth on the right, why doesn't Kuyt or Maxi start over him in every game is well beyond my understanding.

I don't care that he is so young, if anything that would be good investment in the future, but we're not in the future, we are in the present (can't believe I really wrote this, fucking hell), so I expect something from him.

We're not in the position to tolerate many failed signings, with FFP kicking in soon we better watch it. Unless

you think being mid table is ok, but I doubt you do. Because then Henderson is A+.

mystifies me how people get so worked up by him, he's a youngster that shouldn't be playing as many games as he is. He rarely does anything wrong, he rarely does anything really but he's a tidy player. He's the same age as Shelvey and younger than Spearing so is one for the future. Not his fault that he plays so many games.

No, I'm just winding up Xherdan

What he actually said was even more incredible: he used the phrase "Paisleyesque" to describe...wait for it - Roy Hodgson

Yes, really

Poor lad has never really recovered, bless

Oi! That was me, you twerp. If you spent less time researching how popular you are on an internet forum, you wouldn't have made this schoolboy error.

Henderson, just like Lucas, is playing too many games too early in his career here. Lucas was actually worse in his first couple of years, but the fact is, neither he or Henderson should have been playing regularity in their first season. The problem is, we haven't had an option. Adam is having an absolute mare every time he steps onto the pitch, and should be dropped. Kuyt has been absolutely shit almost every game this season, Downing has been the personification of the term 'pussy', Gerrard still not properly fit, Bellamy can't do it week in week out, and Maxi is as popular as a guinness fart in a lift.

Oi! That was me, you twerp. If you spent less time researching how popular you are on an internet forum, you wouldn't have made this schoolboy error.

Henderson, just like Lucas, is playing too many games too early in his career here. Lucas was actually worse in his first couple of years, but the fact is, neither he or Henderson should have been playing regularity in their first season. The problem is, we haven't had an option. Adam is having an absolute mare every time he steps onto the pitch, and should be dropped. Kuyt has been absolutely shit almost every game this season, Downing has been the personification of the term 'pussy', Gerrard still not properly fit, Bellamy can't do it week in week out, and Maxi is as popular as a guinness fart in a lift.

You both said it