You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson - what are you?

silverlining

Henderson is not a bad player, although he hasnt played well recently.

He is a CM not a RM, a fetcher and carrier as Whelan used to be, closing the opposition down, winning the ball, feeding off the scraps for Adam to do something useful with it.

I can see why Kenny bought him, but quite obviously he has not found the right combination for him to play in.

You aware he can't tackle and appears to shit out of a lot of them?

Oh no! Am I your nemesis? Haven't you had enough of being laughed at?

No, you're not, don't flatter yourself. You're just a little gobshite, You are worthless and you know it. Nice touch for also ignoring the point of my post, you are a fucking loser to make comments on players WHILE WE PLAY you stupid bellend. Again, why aren't you killed by some bus or cruise missile, it is sad. Laughed at by whom, you, a maggot, the moral equivalent to dirt under my shoes?

I'm good at

HAHAHAHA, NO, you're good at nothing, just drinking away your life, that is all you do and then posting on forums acting like you're something you are not. Being an ape would be a clear cut improvement on that misery you call existence. Do one.

No, you're not, don't flatter yourself. You're just a little gobshite, You are worthless and you know it. Nice touch for also ignoring the point of my post, you are a fucking loser to make comments on players WHILE WE PLAY you stupid bellend. Again, why aren't you killed by some bus or cruise missile, it is sad. Laughed at by whom, you, a maggot, the moral equivalent to dirt under my shoes?

Says nowt, walks out...

[YOUTUBE]0jk7UPS1dzw[/YOUTUBE]

HAHAHAHA, NO, you're good at nothing, just drinking away your life, that is all you do and then posting on forums acting like you're something you are not. Being an ape would be a clear cut improvement on that misery you call existence. Do one.

You've got shit shoes on. You shitty shoed bastard.

I must be slipping. Why do you keep coming on here king luis you Mong? I must admit I do find it amusing that you talk down to people on here considering you have been banned for being a bellend at least 6 times off this forum.

You do realise everyone can see you are a thick, illiterate, slobbering, shiny faced spastic don't you?

As bjornebye? I dunno, is it deffo him? Being 'obviously thick as fuck' isn't evidence

There are similarities but I'm not convinced yet.

Like snow he is astoundingly stupid, posts on every thread and paid up as a member as soon as he joined the site.

However, he doesn't seem to be a lunatic obsessed with conspiracy theories and he isn't as antagonistic as snow. Plus there has been no mention of the kind of terminal illness that doesn't kill you yet.

Like snow he is astoundingly stupid, posts on every thread and paid up as a member as soon as he joined the site.

However, he doesn't seem to be a lunatic obsessed with conspiracy theories and he isn't as antagonistic as snow. Plus there has been no mention of the kind of terminal illness that doesn't kill you yet.

But does he sniff his sister's knickers ?

Yeah, but does his Sister shove her curfew tag up her rancid twat for illustrations in educational pamphlets?

I must be slipping. Why do you keep coming on here king luis you Mong? I must admit I do find it amusing that you talk down to people on here considering you have been banned for being a bellend at least 6 times off this forum.

You do realise everyone can see you are a thick, illiterate, slobbering, shiny faced spastic don't you?

This is your area of expertise! Identifying kingluis!

And you failed.

How did this happen?

This is your area of expertise! Identifying kingluis!

And you failed.

How did this happen?

I feel ashamed. He has changed his posting style a bit this time, but it was the reference to drinking that gave him away.

I went the Trabzonspor game last season and posted after it that I hope Lucas and poulson never play together again. I also mentioned I was a bit worse for wear after having a few pints before and after the game. King luis weirdly commented that I must have a jelly belly and why would you drink if you were going the game. I think he has a problem with alcohol.

I am not king whatever you stupid pile of shit. It is absolutely natural that I talk down to people like you, because I am above you, always, do you understand, always, you are worthless. What is this with "everyone can see", you think I give a fuck what your ass pirate gang thinks of anyone, REMINDER nobody in this world gives a flying fuck what you and your ASSFUCK BUDDIES think, get that in your thick skull and press it in between of all the shit that has filled up your fucking skull.

I feel ashamed. He has changed his posting style a bit this time, but it was the reference to drinking that gave him away.

I went the Trabzonspor game last season and posted after it that I hope Lucas and poulson never play together again. I also mentioned I was a bit worse for wear after having a few pints before and after the game. King luis weirdly commented that I must have a jelly belly and why would you drink if you were going the game. I think he has a problem with alcohol.

You deluded cunt, you are indeed a vessel of excrement. Nobody cares where you went last year, nobody cared even back then, why should anyone care today. Maybe next time you go you should drink some more and test how running against a driving bus will work out for you.

Yeah, but does his Sister shove her curfew tag up her rancid twat for illustrations in educational pamphlets?

Is this how you were brought up, is this what your cunting mother was doing to put food on the table? is this your coming out moment on how life went as a child? "Jonny saw bad things", first novel written by a retard, based on a true story.

Is this how you were brought up, is this what your cunting mother was doing to put food on the table? is this your coming out moment on how life went as a child? "Jonny saw bad things", first novel written by a retard, based on a true story.

Yeah that's right, out of the two of us, it's me who's the retard. Not you with all your mental health issues and chronic lack of humour or intelligence, but me.

Yeah that's right, out of the two of us, it's me who's the retard. Not you with all your mental health issues and chronic lack of humour or intelligence, but me.

You have hygiene issues you filthy piece of shit. In your head and on your body, wherever you go, people turn away. I believe you're a rent boy, offering your anus to old men in rusty japanese cars. Giving out discounts, too. As I said, you are filthy.

Henderson looked good when he scored earlier on in the season. I'll admit I was excited (foolish I know), but since then he has played about 3 passes of note and not done much else.

Yes, he has run around a lot, and he has demanded the ball (only then to pass it right back atcha !), passes sideways and backwards (the way he faces), not made one single tackle that I can recall, hasn't taken a man on or beaten him for pace, tested the keeper or showed one memorable bit of skill.

He also nods his head when he runs and puts his arms straight by his side in a disconcerting way.

Other than that he's been worth every fucking penny we paid. Good lad.

Looking through the posts to see how things are getting on.

I've been doubtful of Henderson for a while now so was looking for some other thoughts from other posts.

Well in Melchett mate the only post that had anything to do with the thread. I agree he should get a run at cm for a spell seeing as thats the position he was playing when we signed him.

As for the rest of the cunts on the last page why don't you get a grip and fucking wrap up.

You have hygiene issues you filthy piece of shit. In your head and on your body, wherever you go, people turn away. I believe you're a rent boy, offering your anus to old men in rusty japanese cars. Giving out discounts, too. As I said, you are filthy.

Satan's always had a way with words though hasn't he?

The "rusty japanese cars" line is platinum.

This Satan gobshite seems like great fun. I'll set aside some time tomorrow to play with him.

Can't wait. Reading some of your posts, you do come across as someone who had three fingers up his ass and then things went wrong. A grown man wearing diapers - well done, son. Your avatar, your inane signature, that unbelievable font, the red color, everything - an abomination. You should have been flushed down the toilet years ago, but I'll give it a try tomorrow.