You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jordan Henderson - what are you?

silverlining

If you both said it, one would have to surmise that one of you said it first, and the other agreed.

I'm not sure which is worse.

They're both pretty bad. Though validating your life through a points system on an internet forum is infinitely more cringeworthy to most adults. How's it looking this morning, Brendan?

They're both pretty bad. Though validating your life through a points system on an internet forum is infinitely more cringeworthy to most adults. How's it looking this morning, Brendan?

The validation you talk about exists only within the very confined universe of TLW. When I'm not posting on here, I don't think about it, or anyone on it, at all.

The validation you talk about exists only within the very confined universe of TLW. When I'm not posting on here, I don't think about it, or anyone on it, at all.

Yeah, likely story, pal. Protesting a little too much?

*Silverlining at local pub* - "Drinks are on me. Loads of reputation points today!"

I dont even know if I said Hodgson was Paisleyesque and I really couldnt be bothered my bollocks going back through 9000+ posts to see if I have.

I did say he had a similar low key personality, which ended up being completely wrong on my part as Hodgson never shut the fuck up about his 35 years experience and LMA awards, something Bob definitely wouldnt have done. The thing is, I am happy to say I got it wrong.

Silverlining on the other hand still clings on to his Lucas is shit claims and refuses to admit he got it horribly wrong. He believes that his large amount of reputation points prove that he is correct in pretty much everything. A bit like papal infallibility, and we all know the pope was touching kids

I thought he was almost excellent last night. Almost. Unfortunately, he looked like he had precious little self-belief and that was holding him back. There were times when there was a reasonable chance of him beating his man, playing the killer pass or getting a shot away. However, he kept holding back and going for a safer option instead.

I hope someone's getting into his ear today and telling him to sack up, because that small change in confidence could have turned last night into an absolute massacre.

I thought he was almost excellent last night. Almost. Unfortunately, he looked like he had precious little self-belief and that was holding him back. There were times when there was a reasonable chance of him beating his man, playing the killer pass or getting a shot away. However, he kept holding back and going for a safer option instead.

I hope someone's getting into his ear today and telling him to sack up, because that small change in confidence could have turned last night into an absolute massacre.

Which game were you watching ? because last night he was fucking diabolical in the first half. it was half an hour before he completed a pass, before that, every single thing he did went wrong.

He was ok second half, granted. Excellent ??????? ffs.

When he plays instinctively, he does the simple things well. It just seems that when he has time to think, he panics. The first half wasn't his best, but he played a lot better in the 2nd half. The potential is definitely there though, and as someone said he just needs the confidence to show it a bit more.

Guest TK-421

Jordan played his part in the opener and the second goal. He played a number of exciting passes to exploit the space vacated by the marauding Baines - very intelligent. A good performance, and a glint into the future of what this immensely promissing individual brings to dalglish's Reds. Splendid.

Jordan played his part in the opener and the second goal. He played a number of exciting passes to exploit the space vacated by the marauding Baines - very intelligent. A good performance, and a glint into the future of what this immensely promissing individual brings to dalglish's Reds. Splendid.

I'm with you on this one!

Played well, on the right also. He can be Gerrard's replacement, with Adam coming off the bench for the last half hour.

He did a lot of work tracking back, showed appetite to get involved in the general play and made a number of positive runs infield and in forward areas. Confidence is improving, but still some way short of where he needs to be in that respect. I think he'll be an excellent player for us in a few years.

This sounds like a school report written by a teacher who's taken an unnatural shine to an underperforming pupil!