You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

knobHead neighbour's

littletedwest

my next door neighbour died last year. The new people are a young couple. Two young kids as well. Since they moved in police have turned up once after a domestic (only been here two fucking months) a taxi driver told the Mrs he was a prick and the sort into knocking a woman about.

Tonight can hear them arguing, screaming again (which is every couple of days)and it pisses me off as they have such young kids.

complained to council about them and hopefully the police informed social services about them.It was that bad earlier I was close to storming around and the Mrs banged on the wall to let them know we could hear them.

He seems to be the knob head but having spoke to her she is also a massive prick.

hope they tone it down because I'm very close to banging on their door. cunts

• Upvote 1

my next door neighbour died last year. The new people are a young couple. Two young kids as well. Since they moved in police have turned up once after a domestic (only been here two fucking months) a taxi driver told the Mrs he was a prick and the sort into knocking a woman about.

Tonight can hear them arguing, screaming again (which is every couple of days)and it pisses me off as they have such young kids.

complained to council about them and hopefully the police informed social services about them.It was that bad earlier I was close to storming around and the Mrs banged on the wall to let them know we could hear them.

He seems to be the knob head but having spoke to her she is also a massive prick.

hope they tone it down because I'm very close to banging on their door. cunts

Witnessing domestic violence is classed as child abuse in its own right. Phone social care yourself. You want the Central Advice and Duty Team.
  • Upvote 4

Give him a straightener and tell him to keep the noise down as he's lowering the tone of the neighbourhood.

given I'm about four inches taller and four stone heavier it wouldn't be too hard even though I can't knock skin off a rice pudding.

that said as I have a job and haven't ever been in trouble with police I'm trying to be reasonable.

by the way I'm only 5'9 and 14 stone like.

If you go round, do it with your wife present.

A bloke and a woman means you're not looking for a kick off.

Mind, if there's ale involved, don't go round at all.

Think about what those kids are feeling and follow Paul's advice.

My folks had the same neighbours for 30 years and loved it.  The last 5 since they moved out and some scally lush and her ever-growing band of offspring and ex-lovers moved in have been hell.  My folks are passive but they do look out for the kids.

If you go round, do it with your wife present.

A bloke and a woman means you're not looking for a kick off.

Mind, if there's ale involved, don't go round at all.

Think about what those kids are feeling and follow Paul's advice.

My folks had the same neighbours for 30 years and loved it.  The last 5 since they moved out and some scally lush and her ever-growing band of offspring and ex-lovers moved in have been hell.  My folks are passive but they do look out for the kids.

my Mrs is the last person to take round. her ex used knock her about so she snapped and smashed a pot of pepper in his face before knocking him out with a rounders bat.

He reappeared a few year ago and her son beat the shit out of him.lesson being time passes and them kids soon grow up.

But right idea and defo not going round after boozing

• Upvote 1

my Mrs is the last person to take round. her ex used knock her about so she snapped and smashed a pot of pepper in his face before knocking him out with a rounders bat.

He reappeared a few year ago and her son beat the shit out of him.lesson being time passes and them kids soon grow up.

But right idea and defo not going round after boozing

She sounds like a seasoned veteran.

• Upvote 3

Seriously - phone social care and say there are children in the house witnessing domestic violence. It properly fucks them up and they should not have to see that shit. There will be a social worker on duty right now.

Fuck me, a Saturday night social worker, and I thought I'd had some shit jobs.