You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest davelfc

This happened after a few dates, she said.

"I had to leave my ex because I just couldn't change him"

I hit the eject button soon after, shame as she played a great tune on the old clarinet.

(she was a veggie too)

Being a racist is a complete no-no. I was seeing a girl way back when and she was very nice, but she had the worst views imaginable. basically borderline white supremacist. I thought i could ignore it for the other parts were good (big tits and a goer). i just couldn't though. Had to call it off in the traditional manner of bumming her cousin.

• Upvote 2

Being a racist is a complete no-no. I was seeing a girl way back when and she was very nice, but she had the worst views imaginable. basically borderline white supremacist. I thought i could ignore it for the other parts were good (big tits and a goer). i just couldn't though. Had to call it off in the traditional manner of bumming her cousin.

Palin?

Guest davelfc
Bad table manners. Men who eat like slobs and don't know how to use a knife an fork. Plus talking whilst their mouth is full of food. People who walk along and eat pasties or sausage roles. that's just a few. I have lots of deal breakers, basically when I get fed up of them is the main one

I suppose them being the same sex as you has got to be a dealbreaker too.

Smoking.

Doesn't shut up, or talks shit.

Daily Mail/Sun/Star reader. You just know you're going to struggle on the conversation part, see above.

Bad teeth.

Shit in bed. It'd be easy to say you can teach a few things, but even some things have limitations.

Snobbery

Being self absorbed... only one of us can be such, that'll be me.

Smells, long term single men often have a damp/bachelor type smell all to themselves.

This list probably explains why i've been single so long.

I was about to post the same (except the story bit). Is there anything more appalling than a racist woman? Or man for that sake. She could be Jessica Alba, but if she was a racist I wouldn't touch her. I can understand why people were racists back in the day when people were uninformed and illiterate, but now? Fucking idiots the whole lot of them.

Guest davelfc

There's one deal breaker for me that I'm not allowed to mention on the GF. So I won't, but I know what it is.

Another one, treats cats/pets like children. I once went out briefly with a women who said that her cat would have to give me the ok. The cat lived on a shelf of her fitted wardrobes.

Anyway, I got a text from her as I was driving home after having dropped her off, had a brew and met the cat. The text said the cat approved of me. She was ditched quite quickly.

Smoking.

Daily Mail/Sun/Star reader. You just know you're going to struggle on the conversation part, see above.

Bad teeth.

Shit in bed. It'd be easy to say you can teach a few things, but even some things have limitations.

Snobbery

Smells, long term single men often have a damp/bachelor type smell all to themselves.

This list probably explains why i've been single so long.

I tick none of those boxes, I'll text you later

Brilliant.

You and davelfc both think so, but I'm not actually joking here. It's a story based on real life events which I REALLY don't want to get into. The coyote doesn't climb into back into the bear trap after chewing it's leg off now does it?

There's one deal breaker for me that I'm not allowed to mention on the GF. So I won't, but I know what it is.

Another one, treats cats/pets like children. I once went out briefly with a women who said that her cat would have to give me the ok. The cat lived on a shelf of her fitted wardrobes.

Anyway, I got a text from her as I was driving home after having dropped her off, had a brew and met the cat. The text said the cat approved of me. She was ditched quite quickly.

That top one goes without saying doesn't it? I use babysitting privileges to attend the event, and often can't go on successive dates as it takes the piss with the sitter an so on. They soon see their arses, that or i get bored.

Giving me a pet name, whats wrong with my real name now fuck off

Six months before you post again?

Edit,

I tick none of those boxes, I'll text you later

And they all said i'd be wasting my time looking for a man on a ****ball forum.

And they all said i'd be wasting my time looking for a man on a ****ball forum.

What do they know anyway? My man flu is even subsiding and everything so I'll be shagging fit in a day or so.

Also I think I can explain the dank smell on single men. I had it at one point, my ex bird told me that I smelt of damp. I solved this problem by moving to a house which didn't have chronic damp and washing my clothes.

Smoking.

I've always been a non-smoker and I really hate the smell of cigarettes.

Whatever impression you might have of me, I'm really not a chatty person. I find it much easier to write. As for talking shit, that's for others to judge.

Don't read newspapers anymore and I hardly watch the news either. It's not that I'm out of touch with current affairs, it's more that I'm out of touch with other peoples' opinion of what constitutes current affairs, which is what today's news media is all about.

Bad teeth.

I don't shirk a dentist appointment if that helps.

Five minutes with me and you'll set yourself up for a lifetime of disappointment, knowing you'll never find better!

Snobbery

I live in the Midlands. Who exactly do I act a snob to?

*Thinks of something witty to write here, then leaves*

Single I might be, but the smell is definitely eau de toilette, not odour toilet.

I might not be everyone's cuppa chai, but those poor fools missing out only have themselves to blame.

As much as you guys put yourselves forward to court Melons and show her how rampant you are in a carnal sense, you sadly fail on 1 big thing -

Unless you play a professional sport for a team based in L4 and are called Jose Manuel, i'd say your shit outta luck, fair fuck's for trying mind