You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs United FA Cup

LFCGeorge

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mate of mine works with a couple of United fans in there late forties.

There not like most of the scum fans infact there pretty sound guys.

Anyway they were talking about the match and apparently they said theres a lot of there fans trying to buy tickets for any part of the ground.

They think the Evra thing is a joke and its been all blown up by the media etc.

Over the ticket thing though they both reckon if there fans get hold of tickets especially for the kop,it wouldnt surprise them if it was to cause problems to get us banned or something.

Wouldn't suprise me either Scouse Tapas TBH - I still think that Adeyemi 'abuse' the other week or rather those who uttered it? Are very suspicious indeed - You'd have to be a newly awoken from a coma 105 year old tortoise from a planet on the outer reaches of the Milky Way Galaxy to Not know what's been going on with us, Them & the FA re the Suarez/Evra business in the last good 4 months or so now & then suddenly? Just as everything's dying down? (Until the FA put a match to the bomb with That draw anyway....) - Just as it settles? Two of Our supposed 'supporters' come up with That? In as public a fashion as possible Right under the noses of the Kop & close enough for the Players themselves to hear?

No, I'm sorry but Something doesn't add up & whatever it is? Absolutely stinks actually & does not ring true at all. Unless of course you look at it in something like the way your mate's United supporting friends apparently do - Then? It makes perfect if nasty sense. Either way? I don't like the conclusions I'm drawn to - Not at all.............

NB I think TBH? The United fans attempting to get around the ground rather than in their given end? Won't need to cause trouble - They'll be More than enough of that particular commodity breaking out On the pitch I suspect - BTW What are the odds to I wonder on Evra either getting sent off & banned for x number of matches, carried off with a career threatening injury after say Gerrard/Agger/Spearing etc ahem 'mistimed' a vicious tackle, scoring an own goal, giving away a pen' or something similar? Must be good - I think he'll be Very wound up for this one - So much so he might end up hurting his own side more than us if he's anything like he's been when wound up before in games. Here's hoping..........

Wouldn't suprise me either Scouse Tapas TBH - I still think that Adeyemi 'abuse' the other week or rather those who uttered it? Are very suspicious indeed - You'd have to be a newly awoken from a coma 105 year old tortoise from a planet on the outer reaches of the Milky Way Galaxy to Not know what's been going on with us, Them & the FA re the Suarez/Evra business in the last good 4 months or so now & then suddenly? Just as everything's dying down? (Until the FA put a match to the bomb with That draw anyway....) - Just as it settles? Two of Our supposed 'supporters' come up with That? In as public a fashion as possible Right under the noses of the Kop & close enough for the Players themselves to hear?

No, I'm sorry but Something doesn't add up & whatever it is? Absolutely stinks actually & does not ring true at all. Unless of course you look at it in something like the way your mate's United supporting friends apparently do - Then? It makes perfect if nasty sense. Either way? I don't like the conclusions I'm drawn to - Not at all.............

NB I think TBH? The United fans attempting to get around the ground rather than in their given end? Won't need to cause trouble - They'll be More than enough of that particular commodity breaking out On the pitch I suspect - BTW What are the odds to I wonder on Evra either getting sent off & banned for x number of matches, carried off with a career threatening injury after say Gerrard/Agger/Spearing etc ahem 'mistimed' a vicious tackle, scoring an own goal, giving away a pen' or something similar? Must be good - I think he'll be Very wound up for this one - So much so he might end up hurting his own side more than us if he's anything like he's been when wound up before in games. Here's hoping..........

I myself can sense there will be a real tense atmosphere ready to explode at any minute this match is BIG after everything that has happened.

Gonna be brawls outside the ground nothing new there though but tempers will flare.

There will be no bother around the ground as it's too well policed. Every time we meet both sets of gobshites get on the net to arrange a meet up away from the ground. Been doing it for years and are all known to each other, pathetic really.

A lot of the manc hardcore love coming here especially with a 6000+ following. They will be warmly welcomed. It will be fucking electric.

There will be no bother around the ground as it's too well policed. Every time we meet both sets of gobshites get on the net to arrange a meet up away from the ground. Been doing it for years and are all known to each other, pathetic really.

A lot of the manc hardcore love coming here especially with a 6000+ following. They will be warmly welcomed. It will be fucking electric.

True words man

Have a word with yourself

Keep sitting on your armchair kid.

Gone down to 1 premiership game on a your fancard now,for Monday's sale. Phone system and net could collapse under the weight of calls and logging on for this.

Well I'm happy I have 3 tickets so just counting the days.

Gone down to 1 premiership game on a your fancard now,for Monday's sale. Phone system and net could collapse under the weight of calls and logging on for this.

Surprised that it's gone down to that really as we only had 39,000 tickets to sell considering the cunts get 6k+, looks like a lot of people probably staying away with the possibility of it kicking off.

Surprised that it's gone down to that really as we only had 39,000 tickets to sell considering the cunts get 6k+, looks like a lot of people probably staying away with the possibility of it kicking off.

I'd reckon you wont be able to fart without getting jumped on by a copper for this one. Obviously the one's looking for trouble will find it but for the normal supporter I wouldn't be too worried.

Just don't sit next to LFCGeorge and you should be ok!

I love the thought of grown men fighting with others over multi million pound companies that don't give a shit about them.

Imagine getting a banning order for that, I would be having serious thoughts over where my life was going.

WOOL

There is no way we would get threw out unless there are large scale kick offs in the ground, which there won't be

One racist chant from a Liverpool fan will be enough to get us kicked out.

That is the reason I think ginsoak will play Evra.

He normally drops a player if he thinks they will be abused(Rooney being perfect example against the blueshite),but I would be amazed if he drops Evra for this.