You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Car on it's way to Blackpool to pick Adam up to travel to Liverpool, according to SSN!

Can't he just get a taxi and we pay the bill? What a waste of time. Anfeild is murder in rush hour. I guess at least Kenny is taking it back to the old school Liverpool way going down there in an Austin Allegro with the chairman in the back and the physio shut in the boot for the medical and a battered breifcase on the front seat with the transfer fee in. Can fit both Adam and Carrol in do a round trip.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't he just get a taxi and we pay the bill? What a waste of time. Anfeild is murder in rush hour. I guess at least Kenny is taking it back to the old school Liverpool way going down there in an Austin Allegro with the chairman in the back and the physio shut in the boot for the medical and a battered breifcase on the front seat with the transfer fee in. Can fit both Adam and Carrol in do a round trip.

H aha class.

Listen you whinging cunts It doesn't matter what it costs. sometimes it has to be done after the buying and selling we'll have spent less than 20 million and definately strengthened the first team and the squad. Imagine the fucking crying if we done fuck all.

Jesus wept:

Guardian sport

The word on Charlie Adam to #lfc ... deal for £14m #transferdeadlineday gu.com/p/2mmp6/tw via @guardian #blackpool

in fairness we should only be signing players we are very confident of being a success so if we are whats a couple of million in the long run

We've been left short so many times over the years by not paying the asking price so i find this approach with Carroll, Suarez and possibly Adam refreshing

£14m for Adam?

I despair. What a horrid day. What an absolute shambles.[/QUO

Yeah, what a fuckin shambles eh? We look like we've got THE new English striking sensation. Payed a bit much like, but is it your fuckin money? Suarez is done and maybe 1 or 2 more to make up the numbers in a shite squad. Fuckin shambles, Bring back Tom & George, they wouldn't have done it this way.

There are some absolute knobheads on here. Fuck off you whinging twats . We are only spending money that we are earning.

spot on,only last week people were saying give ajax what the want,just get the deal done.

now the complaint is that were spending too much.:whatever:

If he's half as good as the last one we bought from Blackpool he'll do me, remember beig underwhealmed about that at the time until he pulled down Georgie Best in his first home game; 65,000 wonder how much he would cost now? Crazy Horse, what a player his signing was the start of a new era, the start of Shank's second great team. Today is another new beginning......

£14m for Adam?

I despair. What a horrid day. What an absolute shambles.

Fack me all you do is moan, moan, moan.

Perhaps you would prefer it if we didnt sign anybody!

Who gives a flying fuck how much these players are costing.

The new owners are doing what is badly needed and buying us players that will no doubt inprove the sqaud.

We are not in the champions league so certain players will be completely off the menu for us at present.

Certain other positions/areas that we need strengthining will be done so in the summer. Its not as if were pushing for the title is it!!!!!

Theres no pleasing some people. What a shambles some of our fans are!!

Are you Major Tom Hicks in disguise?

Edited by Sponky

£14m for Adam?

I despair. What a horrid day. What an absolute shambles.[/QUO

Yeah, what a fuckin shambles eh? We look like we've got THE new English striking sensation. Payed a bit much like, but is it your fuckin money? Suarez is done and maybe 1 or 2 more to make up the numbers in a shite squad. Fuckin shambles, Bring back Tom & George, they wouldn't have done it this way.

Bang on, some people are never happy. Last window we got Konchesky and Poulsen.

Fack me all you do is moan, moan, moan.

Perhaps you would prefer it if we didnt sign anybody!

Who gives a flying fuck how much these players are costing.

The new owners are doing what is badly needed and buying us players that will no doubt inprove thwe sqaud.

We are not in the champions league so certain players will be completely off the menu for us at present.

Are you Major Tom Hicks in disguise?

So are you saying that to go from £5M to £14M is ok?

This is LFC not scumcity, fook me, a bit of money turns up and we want to waste it on over priced players, just to be seen to be doing something.

Adam might be great for us, just as Carroll might be, but fuck have we paid through the nose, and more so if thats the figure they want for Adam.

Sorry, but im with Tom on this, yes we need players, but not at any rate the clubs selling see fit.

We are not Whores to buying ourselves better.

Dunno what the negativity is all about. Carroll is quality and he'll give us an extra dimension up front given his height and strength. Suarez is fast and he'll feed off Carroll well and Adam will be a breath of fresh air in midfield. Admittedly we do need a winger desperately, especially to compliment Carroll, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ashley Young arrives later.

We've done some bloody good business today so we should be singing from the rooftops. Still gutted about Torres though.