You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top Ten Conspiracy Theories

Plewggs

A lot of it can be hard to take in and basically pretty scary at times, that's why I think a lot of people shut themselves off from it. And of course you also have certain groups filling conspiracy forums with absolutely mad theories in an attempt to discredit the whole field of researchers. They obviously want whatever they're up to nowadays to be a lot harder to find.

But yeah, you get a lot of nutters in the conspiracy area, you just have to research the people and events involved properly to weed a lot of the crap out.

Just one more, check this out if you think conspiracy forums are full of nutters, it might help explain a bit about some of the accounts on them : Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media | Technology | The Guardian

From the article :

The Centcom contract stipulates that each fake online persona must have a convincing background, history and supporting details, and that up to 50 US-based controllers should be able to operate false identities from their workstations "without fear of being discovered by sophisticated adversaries".

Some conspiracy theories are just plain fascinating. I can read them, such as the Montauk Project, as I would a science fiction novella. Some of them are just plain nutty, but some are plausible enough to make you think "Well, there might be something in it.."

UVB-76 and numbers stations are a fave of mine though, being a radio nerd n'all and some are just plain mysteries.

As for false flags, cover ups and the like. Some stuff that's been going on in the states. That ammo bunker that exploded recently is a weird one and the swapping and changing of the media coverage of such just looks plain suss, as does the Louisiana sinkhole story that's currently happening. Add in a few rumours of FEMA containment camps, half an hour listeing to Alex Jones or George Noory on Prison Planet and you've got the lot.

Byrnie. I notice you posted that at exactly 9:11.... As for Denver, there is what is apparently a load of masonic/Illuminati symbolism painted into the murals that go around that airport.

I'll try and dig out the video later, but there's a cracking "Hollywood 9/11 conspiracy" video going around, pointing out a load of mentions of 9/11 in movies, usually on clocks and so on.

The one that killed me laughing was in Terminator 2, the bit where Arnie and the kid are being chased on the motorbike by silvery liquid dude in the truck. As they approach a bridge, there is a "Caution 9'11 " maximum height sign on a bridge.

Byrnie. I notice you posted that at exactly 9:11.... As for Denver, there is what is apparently a load of masonic/Illuminati symbolism painted into the murals that go around that airport.

I'll try and dig out the video later, but there's a cracking "Hollywood 9/11 conspiracy" video going around, pointing out a load of mentions of 9/11 in movies, usually on clocks and so on.

The one that killed me laughing was in Terminator 2, the bit where Arnie and the kid are being chased on the motorbike by silvery liquid dude in the truck. As they approach a bridge, there is a "Caution 9'11 " maximum height sign on a bridge.

Never seen the 9/11 one you're on about but that Illuminati/occult symbolism in movies/tv/song (mostly the videos) is a trip. Once you recognize the symbols they're talking about you see that shit just about everywhere. Also in billboards and on certain buildings its deffo strange.

Isn't there an underground rail system and bunkers at the new Denver airport, an airport that they didn't actually have to build?

Denver Airport, amongst many things, is cursed by the 'Horse from Hell', a big fuck off statue of a horse whose red eyes glow at night. It sits at the gates of DIA, scaring the shit out of children and looking generally awesome and threatening.

denver-airport-blue-mustang.jpg

True story: The bloodthirsty, red-eyed horse sculpture at the gates of the airport killed the sculptor who created it. He died of blood loss when part of the statue fell on him in his studio. The statue was finished by his son.

wooooOOoooOOoo *creepy music*

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/02/arts/design/02hors.html

• 2 weeks later...

How about a food conspiracy for today?

v8WA5wcaHp4

Plenty more on this page alone (which the video was found on.) : Enjoy Saturated Fats, They’re Good for You! by Donald W. Miller, Jr., MD

Fucking unreal. Have actually been researching nutrition for a while now, and would maybe place problems with it in the top 3 conspiracies personally, because it affects every one of us every day. Don't go buying natural unprocessed foods now, because they need to make more $! (off the food and the medical bills.)

Edited by Red Phoenix

Denver airport is also rummoured to have a secet underground government base there.

Just to add seeing as I started on fats. It's TRANS fats you should avoid. See here : tfX: Trans fats and health - introduction.

Also here : tfX: Where will I find trans fats.

Your brain is also 60% fat, and needs omega 3 fats to help your mental functions, as does the rest of your body for several other functions (as far as I can tell from researching.)

"According to experts, our current consumption of this fatty acid has shrunk to one sixth of 1850 levels. By comparison, our intake of omega 6 fatty acids has doubled since 1940."

Source : Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids - Alpha-Linolenic Acid

Okay, now I have got no idea what the fuck I should be eating?

Avoid these for a start : Hydrogenated vegetable oil, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, vegetable shortening, margarine.

And avoid Refined sugar, glucose fructose syrup, etc, in sweet foods, they're messed up and can cause all types of problems. Another one to watch is aspartame (artificial sweetner.), if you're not sure it's always best to research a bit, there's a lot of good information around on the net, just make sure you cross check it enough.

Also monosodium glutamate, if you check the health effects of that and what it can do that's also messed up by the looks of it. It basically boils down to eating more natural foods and avoiding the artificial/refined/altered shit.