You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bird fancying amnesty thread

RedinSweden

Don't worry RL, how do chick's put it when they're being diplomatic - she has a nice personality.....

Ah, but apparently she's a complete cow. And I'm told she takes a different bloke home most weekends. I can only assume that either the same bloke wouldn't go back twice, or that she eats them.

For the sake of the Lord, that is outrageous. Look at the sheer expanse of flesh from her neck down before there's even a hint of breast. Whatever possessed you? Was it a bit of a taboo thing you had going on, or what?

I saw that but did you notice the clever use of the slack bow tie to break up the expanse. She has obviously watched how to look good naked.

For the sake of the Lord, that is outrageous. Look at the sheer expanse of flesh from her neck down before there's even a hint of breast.

I know. You could iron a duvet cover on that piece of fleshy real estate. Redder, you've definitely got a chubby chaser thing going on there mate. I reckon her blood type is Ragu.

Kin'ell! shit!

RL you have disappointed me....surely some surfing would of pulled better material? Being pissed is no defence for that....

worth the wait though... ;) I do admire your courage for sharing, and giving the younger ones nightmares.. Fair play...

Guest PaddyBerger15

Fair play Lurtz, and it has to be said, that as far as amnesty material goes, that is going to be hard to beat.

I know. You could iron a duvet cover on that piece of fleshy real estate. Redder, you've definitely got a chubby chaser thing going on there mate. I reckon her blood type is Ragu.

I laughed heartily. RL, I cannot believe you could be so shameless as to post that picture. And then to pretend you didn't shag her, as if that makes it better. Ye Gods.

How apt. I bet she's used to riding cringers?

???

Kin'ell! shit!

RL you have disappointed me....surely some surfing would of pulled better material? Being pissed is no defence for that....

worth the wait though... ;) I do admire your courage for sharing, and giving the younger ones nightmares.. Fair play...

DT, can't apologise enough.

On a lighter note, took 'nice girl' out last night. Decided she's not that 'nice.' Can't be arsed. Get your bum over here DT, don't forget your cossie.

???

DT, can't apologise enough.

On a lighter note, took 'nice girl' out last night. Decided she's not that 'nice.' Can't be arsed. Get your bum over here DT, don't forget your cossie.

she tried to get you in to bed didnt she? :whistle:

she tried to get you in to bed didnt she? :whistle:

Nah, nothing like that. She just ain't for me. Decided that about 8.30 last night but didn't run away. Probably should have done. Shit night.