You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Contract Updates

m0e

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't be bothered to wade through 16 pages of the usual net spend/"but we would get a profit if we sold him" childish pap. But I'd quite like to know about contracts. Can someone help out - did Torres/Agger/Eccleston/whoever else sign extensions? Details?

My point stands really whatever your opinion of me and my previous war crimes. Its fucking sad arguing on forums as a badge of honour depending on what "side" you're on.

Previous war crimes ?

As in being banned from here, as in asked to leave and not post anymore ?

Or as in signing up under another name and continuing to post anyway ?

RRT, you know nothing about why or how I am back on here. Shut the fuck up and talk football. You act like you own the forum. You have tried to bring this shit up loads of times and nobody is interested. Get on with the football please.

On contracts, you have to be impressed with how fast they are being done. Is it Nash that's in charge of them?

The really sad aspect of this thread is that none of the guys defending Barry would be doing so if Rafa wasn't interested. sad state of affairs but then society is set up that - some people love to follow often blindly.

A perfect example being religion..? I agree, very sad indeed.

In the early stages it showed signs of promise, then towards the middle showed how irritating it was and then by the end was just plain shit. This thread is Hull.

I think a few of the posters on here need a Phil Brown style dressing down

RRT, you know nothing about why or how I am back on here. Shut the fuck up and talk football. You act like you own the forum. You have tried to bring this shit up loads of times and nobody is interested. Get on with the football please.

On contracts, you have to be impressed with how fast they are being done. Is it Nash that's in charge of them?

I've mentioned it twice previously I just don't understand which bit of being banned you don't get ?

The point being you SHOULDNT be back on here because you were banned and you've arrogantly chosen to ignore that, yet you suggest /I/ think I own the forum ! Hilarious mate.

I've mentioned it twice previously I just don't understand which bit of being banned you don't get ?

The point being you SHOULDNT be back on here because you were banned and you've arrogantly chosen to ignore that, yet you suggest /I/ think I own the forum ! Hilarious mate.

I would imagine Rashid hasn't come back without the blessing of the person who does actually own the forum though, or he'd be banned now.

To be fair to Rashid, people only started digging him out when others let it out of the bag that TT was Rashid - up until then he'd had a fair crack of the whip and he was behaving alright. It's only since Rashid has been "outed" have some people have felt the need to stick the knife in. He was kicking round for quite sometime prior to that without a problem at all.

I would imagine Rashid hasn't come back without the blessing of the person who does actually own the forum though, or he'd be banned now.

To be fair to Rashid, people only started digging him out when others let it out of the bag that TT was Rashid - up until then he'd had a fair crack of the whip and he was behaving alright. It's only since Rashid has been "outed" have some people have felt the need to stick the knife in. He was kicking round for quite sometime prior to that without a problem at all.

Agreed.

that's true, but also, once it was 'out' he did also start to bahve in the same old way. Probably means that he's alright until he's cornered (or whatever) but fact still remains on many threads since the 'outing' he's been a bit too much of the old rash.

No, its not other people, its Rashid. People werent digging him out until the last few weeks, cos he wasnt doing anything wrong. Now hes being Rashid TM and its pissing people off.

I agree with alot of his points, disagree with some, but that's not and never has been the point with Rash. Its how he says it.

If he's banned, he's banned, if he's not then lift the ban on Rashid and let him post as Rashid. But dont tell me that everyone just gets on at TT, cos they found out it was Rash, they get on at him because of the way he posts, irrespective of the sense or not of what he says.

I've just read an argument that had one guy claiming that Gareth Barry plays as a split striker for Villa.

This thread is retarded.

Who said he played as a split striker, whatever that is?

Barry is playing as an attacking midfielder for Villa, the problem is he`s just not very good at it.

I think it's comments like this: 'sad state of affairs but then society is set up that - some people love to follow often blindly.' Never just 'I respect your opinions but disagree'. It has to be some wild sub-Nietzschean insult. But then the discussions, if you stand back and think about it, are never really about LFC. They're about someone's ongoing pursuit of their own dream team. That's another matter. I can happily ignore it. It's the patronising intrusions into other discussions, folllowed by invitations to fight and unsolicited crude private messages and childish negging that grate.