You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Contract Updates

m0e

I cant believe after one match Skrtel has now become a poor defender and player, He is what Twenty three and playing at a level far beyond his years and he cost fuck all.

He has developed so much and will continue to do so, his young and will make mistakes like all defenders but he is still excellent in my opinion, he has areas in his game he needs to improve on, like his dominance in ariel possitions on corners for us and the opposition but thats something Rafa will work on and he will learn.

I swear we are not used to having young players develop at liverpool because all we do is criticise we never seem to realise that players learn throughout their entire career as a player, we are very lucky to have him here and should just say it was a bad game that is all.

Maybe he has also lost form considering how consistant it is not surprising, also didnt Skrtel piss all over Drogba last season at the home tie i can remeber many saying how he did so well. Unlike Agger and Hyppia who many times have struggles against him.

You cannot single out one player for last nights performance it was a team effort all the way through, the team were shite and Chelsea were excellent its football these things happen to the best teams and best managers isnt the unpredictability why we love football.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some serious shite coming from Code here. Skrtel's been class for us. He awesom against Drogba at Anfield last season. He had the cunt thowing his arms round ad begging for free kicks like a little girl.

Uhmmm, sorry to break it to you, but Drogba does that in every match.

Time to go to photobucket and dig out and old image :

110108-skrtel-04.jpg

And while I was there I found quite a few hot ones too. You can have this one :

v9.jpg

And fuck it, gotta post this one too, what a peach :

Nicky_Whelan.jpg

ok and this one, she likes our old euro away colours too :

ancilla.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Torres has agreed a pay rise on a three year extension.

Agger will sign a new contract by the end of the week.

Ok, so it wasn't quite end of the week, but the deal was pretty much agreed in principle when I posted.

It was the agent fees and tax payments that were apparently the issue, so it seems they've reached a compromise.

Most of the other contracts will be done and dusted once our league challenge is over / or hopefully after we win it :)