You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luton (A) - Sun 5th Nov 2023 (4:30pm)

Trumo

11 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Above teams with fewer points, but below teams with more points.

(Less flippantly, I'm confident of top four; I half expect a title challenge; and if we're challenging... who knows?)

Top four as good as it gets imo, I don’t see a title challenge, City by some distance yet again unfortunately 

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'm not mad you insulted me because you're insignificant. I just don't know what you said cause it was nonsense.

You're all insignificant, you div.  

I do think MacAllister has been poor in the position he has been asked to play in, definitely a weak link so far this season, though he may perform to something like expectations when he gets a chance to play in his preferred role.

8 minutes ago, stringvest said:

You're all insignificant, you div.  

I do think MacAllister has been poor in the position he has been asked to play in, definitely a weak link so far this season, though he may perform to something like expectations when he gets a chance to play in his preferred role.

Hard to see when that may be.

Klopp does not fancy Endo there - Bajcetic is out for what seems to be the forseeable.

Just didn't do enough all game. Not enough intensity. Passing poor. Left back is going to be painful over the months while robbo is out. And Mac Allister won't be a 6 while he's got a hole in his arse. He wasn't the only one who struggled in midfield today, but he plays like this every game. I know it's not meant to be his best position and all that, but it doesn't help us right now. 

And what the.fuck is going on with konate? Game after game he just keeps giving away knobhead free kicks. Fucking grow up. 

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Just didn't do enough all game. Not enough intensity. Passing poor. Left back is going to be painful over the months while robbo is out. And Mac Allister won't be a 6 while he's got a hole in his arse. He wasn't the only one who struggled in midfield today, but he plays like this every game. I know it's not meant to be his best position and all that, but it doesn't help us right now. 

And what the.fuck is going on with konate? Game after game he just keeps giving away knobhead free kicks. Fucking grow up. 

Big lack of a mention of a certain someone there. Weird.

10 minutes ago, stringvest said:

I'm not sure that Mac gets a game when all our midfielders are available.  It's tricky for him at the moment.

If Jones was fit today Mac still almost certainly starts - if Bajcetic is fit any time soon it is still gonna be big ask to ask the lad to step in and play a lot after months out, no pre-season - he'll need managing carefully.

Mac is in the side and regularly for the forseeable - unless we add a new face in Jan that may shake things up.

Was getting serious Bournemouth away or was it Forest ( whoever the fuck it was that beat us 1-0 last season after the 7-0 against the Mancs) before this. So it came to pass. A mate texted beforehand to say he thought we’d score 5. I fucking hate the overconfidence before we play these shite teams. We fucking always make hard work of it. I would’ve snapped your hand off for a hard fought 1-0 scrappy win beforehand. Obviously we weren’t even capable of that. Massive reality check as I was starting to think we might be capable of mounting a serious challenge this season. Anyway we are still handily placed despite this colossal fuck up. Let’s hope it gives them a fucking massive wake up call.

I wasn’t able to watch any of it this afternoon as I had to have dinner with the missus and her family. This will be getting deleted off the planner unwatched I think.