You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luton (A) - Sun 5th Nov 2023 (4:30pm)

Trumo

6 hours ago, an tha said:

Fuck everybody who isn't us.

This sort of shite is just one of the big reasons IMO that Ingerlund can fuck off too - all these cunts who throw shite at us like these nomarks support Ingerlund and then they want us to stand shoulder to shoulder with them doing same.....Fuck off and do one.

I did let myself get wound up about tramp fans being little scumbags but I think it's better to laugh at the scruffy, thick, illiterate fuckers. Fuck what anyone else thinks.

1 hour ago, aws said:

That’s fair comment. Our attack was toothless except for Nunez and then he fucked up with that sitter. 

I think Nunez needs more minutes - although nothing to do the miss. He fades really quickly..he barely played 90 since he's been here. He's was smashing for about 30 mins, then faded from the game. 

As for the Nunez miss, why does nobody mention Salah's header, that was a head for goal! 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

The stuff about it being about Suarez is strange. Calling an entire fanbase victims because one player who played for their team said he was racially abused by a Liverpool player. Instead of going to court to disprove it the club chose to take punishment for it in October 2011. He was banned for 8 matches and fined. 

Suarez left the club in 2014, almost ten years ago and some of our own fans dislike him for trying to engineer a move to Arsenal then him being hell bent on moving to Barcelona. He then acted a cunt in the semi final against us when we won the CL 4 seasons ago. 

The club apologised to Evra for the players wearing t shirts before the Wigan game. So where do the fans act like victims over Suarez?

It's almost as if they are all nasty little shithouses who smirk to themselves and tell you you're overreacting. 

One only needs to read the newspaper comments sections after the reports of the Luton statement to see how widespread is the poison. What the FA is doing is as reactive as a game of whack-a-mole. What's needed is a rigorously organised national education campaign and a coherent multi-media clamp-down on instances of this ignorance and hate. Otherwise it'll go on and on.

16 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

One only needs to read the newspaper comments sections after the reports of the Luton statement to see how widespread is the poison. What the FA is doing is as reactive as a game of whack-a-mole. What's needed is a rigorously organised national education campaign and a coherent multi-media clamp-down on instances of this ignorance and hate. Otherwise it'll go on and on.

I don't think any education campaign will work with the type of specimen who chants about tragic deaths to get a reaction. 

The social media companies should of course clamp down on this and the racism and bigotry that they facilitate every second of the day. They won't, though.

42 minutes ago, gkmacca said:

i dont think its anything to do with education,.

they know what they are doing.

4 hours ago, El Rojo said:

I don't think any education campaign will work with the type of specimen who chants about tragic deaths to get a reaction. 

The social media companies should of course clamp down on this and the racism and bigotry that they facilitate every second of the day. They won't, though.

I think we owe it to the familes to try. And if we don't even try, it's going to get even worse.

13 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Well, they didn't really understand what the song was about tbf.

Kind of like when "Pumped Up Kicks" came out and folks were humming along happily.

The world needs more catchy school shooter songs. 

*hums*

You better run, better run…

• Upvote 1