You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

US Election 2020 Thread

Bjornebye

24 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Ha ha ha 

Headcase. Wonder who she voted? I'd still marry her. 

Anyway yeah this is the shit-show I expected to wake up too. Woke up through the night but refused to heck anything on my phone. He is a vile predictable bitter cunt. How can he say stop the vote I've won then go and claim fraud. Fucking maniac. 

If you look at popular vote, it is exactly the same split as with Hillary Clinton. So much for 4 to 8 points Biden lead in the polls.

And why do we expect all these postal votes will be for Biden? Leads in Penn and Michigan are massive to overturn.

It looks like you don't need bother campaigning in the US at the moment, lines are drawn and they are not budging.

1 minute ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Why does Trump have a problem with postal ballots?  

I mean, it takes half a calorie to take him to the cleaners about that on air.  

Imagine if Johnson said the same thing here about discounting postal ballots. 

Yeah remember when Kuensberg said the tories (Ok she tried out to be right) are well ahead on postal voted before the counting.... Corrupt world full of cunts. Nearly as much corruption as the music tournaments I am painstakingly putting together for you fuckers to give some breathing space from all the shit in the world. You lot have somehow made that toxic as well. I could start a thread about Button Moon and by page two some cunt will be arguing about Pol Pot. Cesspit. 

Dave I'm done 

Trump might have swung all the big states he can and still isn't quite there so hopefully Biden holds the lead then the mail in ballots give him a boost to put some daylight between them:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2020/nov/03/us-election-2020-live-results-donald-trump-joe-biden-who-won-presidential-republican-democrat

Email from pence fund raising. They are absolutely shameless cunts. 

Barrington,

We are going to have a great VICTORY.

The support for President Trump is UNMATCHED right now. The results are rolling in and we’re well on our way to WINNING BIG.

But, it’s only a matter of time before the Democrats try to steal the Election and manipulate the results. They’ve made it clear they’d rather destroy our Nation than have four more years of our President’s incredible leadership.

The stakes have never been higher, which is why I’m reaching out to you right now with an urgent request.

We need your help to ensure we have the proper resources to protect the results. The Left wants to undermine this Election, and we need YOU to FIGHT BACK! 

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Email from pence fund raising. They are absolutely shameless cunts. 

Barrington,

We are going to have a great VICTORY.

The support for President Trump is UNMATCHED right now. The results are rolling in and we’re well on our way to WINNING BIG.

But, it’s only a matter of time before the Democrats try to steal the Election and manipulate the results. They’ve made it clear they’d rather destroy our Nation than have four more years of our President’s incredible leadership.

The stakes have never been higher, which is why I’m reaching out to you right now with an urgent request.

We need your help to ensure we have the proper resources to protect the results. The Left wants to undermine this Election, and we need YOU to FIGHT BACK! 

Trump has totally changed the game hasnt he and its the same over here now. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, SasaS said:

It's over isn't it? Trump has done it again. Unbelievable.

Looks like it - can't see Biden turning around the states that he's losing in. Democrats are hoping the ballot count will change it.

4 more years of a narcissistic twat.

Just a repeat of four years ago, last time Clinton was spending her time on the east coast at celebrity victory parties whilst Trump was crisscrossing the rust belt states over the last two weeks at rally after rally getting his vote out and dominating the media. This time Biden has chosen to fight one of the lowest profile presidential campaigns on record. Sadly the democrats really are half arsed.

Pennsylvania - Biden is trailing by almost 700,000 votes and there is under 2 million expected yet to be counted, he needs a 2/3 majority.

Michigan - he needs at least 60-40 split in his favour in postal ballots.

Wisconsin may happen.

Georgia looks gone at 92% to 94% reporting, so if he needs all three, Penn, Mich and Wisconsin, the fat lady has just cleared her throat.

Fucking hell.

Biden doesn't even have to think about Pennsylvania or Michigan if he can get Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin and Georgia. No idea how long it'll take for those states to be sorted though, I'm off to bed because it's not getting done any time soon.

One or two of what I mentioned might be declared already, but they're not on the NYT page at the moment.