You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

oh fuck......

king luis

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont think thats the case at all to be honest...alot of people do remember me which is how ive been caught out...

i must have crossed you off my list last time.

the thing is since i've been here you have replied to nearly every one of my posts??....

so i did brighten up your otherwise very dull life....

imnot a wum, and i do know my football.....you just dont like that fact becuase i swear at people and call them thick......doesnt mean i dont know anything about football......

stick around

i'll make you more noticed on here.....

Never heard of you. Deluded.

ok

(im sitting up straight for this reply)

first of all many remember me......trust me on that. i offended many last time and played them for fools, so they will want revenge soon enough.

and the reason i do it is becuase if i was just like everyone else it would be boring. and like many other posts on here my opinion would mean fuck all.....

this forum has alot of users and threads get swamped, you can make really good points and nobody takes notice.

right about know even if people dont agree with me, they still reply to my opinion.

it didnt take me 25,000 posts to get noticed it took me about 10.....

look how many views and how fast my threads get a reply....

i just play a game and everyone falls for it......thats why i call most thick......they dont understand the game

;)

That was the one that showed what he was. Amazing answer to actually confirm that he is just trying to seek attention. The reply above showed how impoirtant it is to him to get that attention. He is desperate to be noticed and will do and say anything to achieve that. It took his huge "YOU'RE A RACIST" rant for anyone to realise he even existed. The sad thing being that it was a stupid response to what was a simple joke he clearly just didn't understand.

I'm not just saying this, because he's gone now and so it doesn't matter, but this lad and his type must have no mates at all and so act like this so people will converse with them. I suppose it's sad in a way, but then you can't really feel bad because they just go out to ruin decent (ish) discussions to cause shite. Odd really. He's obviously just a kid, but still odd and a bit pathetic.

Anyway, he's gone, and will be forgotten by tea (or lunch) time.

That was the one that showed what he was. Amazing answer to actually confirm that he is just trying to seek attention. The reply above showed how impoirtant it is to him to get that attention. He is desperate to be noticed and will do and say anything to achieve that. It took his huge "YOU'RE A RACIST" rant for anyone to realise he even existed. The sad thing being that it was a stupid response to what was a simple joke he clearly just didn't understand.

I'm not just saying this, because he's gone now and so it doesn't matter, but this lad and his type must have no mates at all and so act like this so people will converse with them. I suppose it's sad in a way, but then you can't really feel bad because they just go out to ruin decent (ish) discussions to cause shite. Odd really. He's obviously just a kid, but still odd and a bit pathetic.

Anyway, he's gone, and will be forgotten by tea (or lunch) time.

I actually miss him Johnny.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...