You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

Guest Numero Veinticinco

You fuckers need to eat more. Middle class is where it's at for food times.

1. Breakfast

2. Elevenses

3. Brunch

4. Lunch

5. Afternoon tea

6. Dinner

7. Supper

Happy eating.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
You forgot 2nd Breakfast.

I normally have it alongside my first and third breakfasts, so I combined them.

I looked up this 'second breakfast' malarky. It sounds thoroughly un-British. There's a wikipedia entry for it: It's the rough Polish/Bavarian equivalent of elevenses. Take your pseudo-german meals and get the hell out of our country!

I'm sure I could've squeezed in high tea, though.

Why in God's name are people arguing about Dinner/Tea/Lunch on the 'Summer Transfer Thread 2012'?!

Stupidity like this is one of the reasons why I come on here less and less...

To be fair it's probably been the high point of the entire thread.

Breakfast, dinner , and tea. Only people who like it up the poop chute refer to it as anything else.

Must agree with you there.I never heard the word "lunch" when I was younger.If I did I would simply assume whoever said it had a history of mental illness or as you say, enjoys the company of gentlemen (I have no problem with women using the word-they know not what they do).

That said,in recent years I have on a few occasions used the word "lunch"

as it serves to make me appear more sophisticated.

Some people simply can not grasp the truth.

I feel much the same way about the word "movie" which has no place in the lives of Northerners.

I normally have it alongside my first and third breakfasts, so I combined them.

I looked up this 'second breakfast' malarky. It sounds thoroughly un-British. There's a wikipedia entry for it: It's the rough Polish/Bavarian equivalent of elevenses. Take your pseudo-german meals and get the hell out of our country!

I'm sure I could've squeezed in high tea, though.

I was going all 'Hobbit' on you.

merry_pippin.jpg

Breakfast, Second Breakfast, Brunch, Elvenses, Luncheon, Lunch, Afternoon tea, Dinner, Supper...

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Must agree with you there.I never heard the word "lunch" when I was younger.

So you'd never heard of one of these:

353245442_17a28f90eb.jpg

1265753597-16274-0.jpg

So you'd never heard of one of these:

353245442_17a28f90eb.jpg

1265753597-16274-0.jpg

Very clever Hank,very clever.I never had a "Lunch box"as a child in the early seventies(as the result of an unfortunate accident I had on the gears of my Chopper).

It is obviously an age issue.I blame the parents,and Thatcher(anyone got news on her condition by the way-Has she started eating her own shit yet?).

Lunch box is obviously a misnoma and to suggest otherwise is evil.

Thought I'd take a look to see if any news regards signings. went to last page. Ok just a bunch of gobshites talking utter shite.

Not to worry go back a page. Still the same gobshites. On and on and on.

Any hopes

Thought I'd take a look to see if any news regards signings. went to last page. Ok just a bunch of gobshites talking utter shite.

Any hopes

Maybe if you had eaten all your "dinner" you wouldnt be so grumpy.

Holtby sounds like a right twat:

"My father was born in England and was a Everton fan since the age of five. He immediately infected me with the Everton virus! Since then I have been a Everton fan and have always followed their games."

Viral infection, that would explain a lot; although I'd much rather have ebola....

Any hopes

Fucking lighten up, you miserable get.

Wait until the club announces any signings. :telloff:

Originally Posted by DimReaper

Holtby sounds like a right twat:

"My father was born in England and was a Everton fan since the age of five. He immediately infected me with the Everton virus! Since then I have been a Everton fan and have always followed their games."

Viral infection, that would explain a lot; although I'd much rather have ebola....

This is worse than shithouse AIDS

nspcc_o.jpg