You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you know you were the top bidder?

Because at no point it asked me to bid up or told me I was outbid, the first message was you have been outbid hes joined another club. Ive just looked now and he signed to the other club for about 300,000 more than I offered, Im so pissed off, I would of paid more than that myself.

Guest PaddyBerger15

I didn't think it was possible to get a team that was shitter than my VIP crapola, but I've just found out that it is. My CL team is fucking awful.

If anybody needs a game today in the CL, let me know or challenge me....ta muchly.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Just checking out the VIP membership. At first glance, it doesn't appear to offer a great deal more than non VIP. I must be missing something?

Its worth the outlay mush, for the £1.50 per month or whatever it costs...makes info easier to obtain...snazzy kits, insider dealing...more stats, more team slots.

Guest PaddyBerger15
I shall trust your judgement and sign up for six months to see how it goes.

Its made my Xpert11 experience more pleasurable since I signed up Noos, I have to say.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Mary, Mother of Jesus, will wonders never cease...?

Not only did my rag bag shower of wank win a friendly in the VIP league, they won 4-2 having been 2-0 down...and scored all 4 in the last 10 minutes.

Mary, Mother of Jesus, will wonders never cease...?

Not only did my rag bag shower of wank win a friendly in the VIP league, they won 4-2 having been 2-0 down...and scored all 4 in the last 10 minutes.

Haven't seen anything like it! My guys were like "what the fuck hitted us".

80 1 - 2 Ipati Krivov (Vagiz Chmatchkov)

81 2 - 2 Arkadi Tishonov (Zurab Raskolnikov)

82 3 - 2 Yuri Nation (Arkadi Tishonov)

83 4 - 2 Mikhail Bulatov (Arkadi Tishonov)

Guest PaddyBerger15
Haven't seen anything like it! My guys were like "what the fuck hitted us".

80 1 - 2 Ipati Krivov (Vagiz Chmatchkov)

81 2 - 2 Arkadi Tishonov (Zurab Raskolnikov)

82 3 - 2 Yuri Nation (Arkadi Tishonov)

83 4 - 2 Mikhail Bulatov (Arkadi Tishonov)

Sorry about that Rem! My bastards scored more in 5 minutes today than they've scored all season.

Because at no point it asked me to bid up or told me I was outbid, the first message was you have been outbid hes joined another club. Ive just looked now and he signed to the other club for about 300,000 more than I offered, Im so pissed off, I would of paid more than that myself.

They dont always ask you to up your bid. But what you can do is, re-bid your bid, or up it with lets say 10 000. If someone has outbid you. you will get a message, that your bid is too low.

That has saved me on a couple of occasions. It also make sure that if there is a cunt prepared to outbid me, he has to pay much more.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Good game Monty, I was very surprised with that result.

I am now the most successful manager in the CL.

Congrats Pete, nice result.