You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PaddyBerger15
x11-1.jpg

Should I pay an obscene amount of dough for this dude ? advice as im new would be luvvly jubbly.

Its up to you Zekey boy, but I wouldn't. You could strengthen your entire team with that type of dough....3 very good players at least. That is way too much dough to spend on one player, even though its a brilliant skill level.

Its up to you Zekey boy, but I wouldn't. You could strengthen your entire team with that type of dough....3 very good players at least. That is way too much dough to spend on one player, even though its a brilliant skill level.

And I'm not sure he'd get him for 25mill.

Guest PaddyBerger15
And I'm not sure he'd get him for 25mill.

True enough that. It will probably end up being nearer 30m.

To be honest Ive already bid but I wont be bidding again, so if I get him I get him.

No worries mate, if you do get him, you've got a hell of a player on your books....if not and he goes for 30m, keep scouring the markets until you strengthen with the right player. Getting outbid at stupid prices is par for the course these days.

There was a 7 bar striker I wanted last night...went for over 15m...which I wouldn't have paid even if I had the money.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Its a funny story that, thought (out of interest) id put my three best players on the transfer market, forgot I did this and the next day they where gone.

This is true! he had only been manager 3 days and had sold every player he had worth the name! A couple of us were sitting here wondering just what the fuck he was doing....luckily, he didn't know either! Thats a fair analysis isn't it Comrade Zeke?:smile:

This is true! he had only been manager 3 days and had sold every player he had worth the name! A couple of us were sitting here wondering just what the fuck he was doing....luckily, he didn't know either! Thats a fair analysis isn't it Comrade Zeke?:smile:

Yeah but Im well shut of those primadonnas with there 8 skill bars. I ruled in my last two fixtures anyway so I must be doing something right.

Guest PaddyBerger15

Nice work Erik, you're in the VIP league aswell....good news.

How many have we got now Comrade Stock?

A couple of Comrades from The Kremlin may decide to get VIP for this season, if they fancy another team I shall put them in your direction....or just put a thread in The Kremlin Forum with the link to the VIP league and say anybody who gets VIP is welcome before such and such a date.

13 currently - Stouff to sadly bow out, Remmie to possibly fuck off if he doesn't sort out his VIP, (the useless turd), RRT and Liz to join.

I reckon another 2 or at most 3 can be squeezed in; I don't really want the league to split into divisions as I think it is great that everyone plays everyone else. With everyone laughing at The Securitate.

Guest PaddyBerger15

I reckon another 2 or at most 3 can be squeezed in; I don't really want the league to split into divisions as I think it is great that everyone plays everyone else. With everyone laughing at The Securitate.

Aye...it would be hard not to point and laugh after this seasons showing, no matter what I do and try, the bastards just aren't having it.

Is the Fag Hag gerrin' VIP then?

I agree that one big league of 12-14 teams would be better than splitting into 2 divisions. With hindsight I should have had one big Supreme Soviet of 12 teams for season 1 of the Kremlin league...it probably would have worked better.

Aye...it would be hard not to point and laugh after this seasons showing, no matter what I do and try, the bastards just aren't having it.

Is the Fag Hag gerrin' VIP then?

I agree that one big league of 12-14 teams would be better than splitting into 2 divisions. With hindsight I should have had one big Supreme Soviet of 12 teams for season 1 of the Kremlin league...it probably would have worked better.

1. Yes, I point and laugh at you.

2. The Fag Hag is a signed-up VIP

3. Yes, for the VIP league one division is better (with 2 matches a week and The Cup); for the Kremlin league it would probably have dragged on a bit (with 1 match a week). Furthermore Madstockvostock would have taken lots more beatings. The current format is good in that it is fairly snappy.

4. GOTO 1.

Guest PaddyBerger15

in response to...

1. You will get yours one day

2. ace, I shall try and persuade her to get her flabby arse over to the Soviet Union for untold gender based japery

3. yeah probably so..

4. you are a massive bender.