You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Them Lot (H) 16/12/18

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

Dalot was twice the price of Robbo and then some

Smalling 10ml

Jones 18ml

Both in the days of that being huge money

Bailly and Lindeloff around 65ml combined. 

VVD 70 odd

Lovren 20ml

Matip free

Gomez 3.5ml

TAA free

Robertson 8ml

He will be delighted if they sack him. 

He will start attending games in Milan, Madrid within the week. Duncan Castle will leak he would be interested in taking over at Inter or Madrid if asked. And will piss himself at the payoff he will be due. 

I think its time they realised that relegation could be an issue and that they need a good experienced LMA manager to take over. A return to glory under Steve Bruce, a return of Giggesh or the Moysiah. Or dar I say it put the pints of wine on ice, push the d gravy boat and fund fund Big Sam. 

Or just take Silva off Everton

Just now, Baltar said:

Whilst I don't like him, I don't want to wish ill on the fella so Ferguson really ought to stop watching this United side for the sake of his health. Hopefully he'll be monitored this evening...

His red nose has gone. He looked better when the camera went on him to be honest. Im glad. Enemy, yes. Cracking manager and I only wish him (not his team) well. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Baltar said:

Whilst I don't like him, I don't want to wish ill on the fella so Ferguson really ought to stop watching this United side for the sake of his health. Hopefully he'll be monitored this evening...

Disagree. He should be tied to a chair and made to watch replays of the game for the next week .He has a lot to answer for. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1