You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I don't see the difference?

How is this case an 'Asian' thing, but if done through the internet it is different?

It is how they met. Look at the bottom of the article, which was my point regarding the geographical location of the men, if they were Asian they would probably be in an Asian location. It isn't an Asian thing at all, the fact that they targetted white women isn't necessarily racial, but more to do with how they view white women. In that case I agree it is an asian problem, but not because of the act per se.

Yes. They are from Scotland. From Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee and Berwick. I imagine they could barely go out of doors for fear of tripping over one another. Fortunately despite not being able to make contact notwithstanding the other 4-5 million people in their local area, they had the internet. Lucky break, eh.

You are just reinforcing my argument of it being concentrated in a small community. 9 (and as you said probably more) people in a small area all happening to be into fucking non-legals. That's just bizarre.

Of course you wouldn't hear of a white man grooming an Asian girl or a group of middle aged men fucking off to Thailand for some under-age sex would you?

I reckon you would if they were in some organised party or just individuals who happened to meet up there and it was obvious what they were after. I doubt there would be a group of Gary Glitters from the same town on an all-lads kiddie fucking tour.

I reckon you would if they were in some organised party or just individuals who happened to meet up there and it was obvious what they were after. I doubt there would be a group of Gary Glitters from the same town on an all-lads kiddie fucking tour.

The men in the case were not all from the same country, let alone the same town though, were they?

The 11 week trial heard that the men - who are all from Pakistan, apart from Safi who is from Afghanistan - groomed and "shared" the young white girls because they were vulnerable.

Pretty sure a week or two in Thailands red light area and it would be a piece of cake to find a British version.

Pretty sure a week or two in Thailands red light area and it would be a piece of cake to find a British version.

I think this is how it works on the internet anyway Melons. We discuss Thailand, "easy to find it out there, etc", and before you know it we are off on a sex and drug fuelled holiday.

This is definitely an Asian problem, anyone who thinks differently is just ignoring it and hoping it'll go away. White paedophiles tend to act in isolation unless it's some sort of internet group, the whole getting the community involved thing is pretty unknown.

If you can find 9 mates within the same area who are up for shagging 13-year old girls without raising suspicion then something is very wrong. If I told a mate I had a 13-year old I was shagging and would they want a go, I'd be reported to plod on the first ask. How you get 9 people involved is beyond me. It either shows a 100% success rate in broaching the subject or that others just turn a blind eye as if it's just normal.

I'm under no illusions that this is just a white girl thing though. Sure there are Asian girls being exploited in the same way but without the recourse to report it.

FWIW I agree, I'm sure people will over-generalize your point and point out the exceptions but having lived in the environs of a very tight-knit pakistani community, it's obvious there are currents of thought that run through certain sections of that community that make this kind of thing far more likely to happen than it should.

The EDL where travelling somewhere at the same time a certain team from Merseyside where travelling down to London.

When I was on the coach another passed on the right hand side, and waved to me as they went passed, so naturally I waved back, as they overtook a massive flag saying 'Fuck Islam' went passed.

Needless to say i felt like a massive tool.

Personally I am disgusted that 9 pakistani, muslim men can come here and fuck our kids. There are hundreds if not thousands of white, english, christian pedos crying out for children to play with. It makes me proud to see the BNP (Bummers Nonces Pedos) standing up for the indigenous kiddy fiddlers.

It's not like it's the first time it's happened, it only makes the news if any ethnicities are are involved.

This happened at the end of my street: (ignore the source, first googled result)

Nine men from Derby are jailed for grooming up to 100 for sex | Mail Online

Nowt like the Mail for a witch/ Asian hunt.

Didn't Jack Straw get in a bit of bother for bringing the whole 'Asian grooming' thing up a couple of years ago ?

Rep for the 'smash allah'd' tag, well played.

Nine guilty over child sex ring

design-your-own-gary-nevilles.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Zv-fNwFR4P.jpg

Kabeer Hassan was among a gang of nine men found guilty of exploiting vulnerable young girls

A gang of nine Asian men has been found guilty of plying white girls as young as 13 with drink and drugs so they could "pass them around" and use them for sex.

But police investigating the gang's crimes denied there was a "racial or cultural" issue and said it was about adults abusing vulnerable children.

A chance to stop the gang was missed in 2008 by the police and the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), who have apologised for their failings.

The five girls were targeted by Kabeer Hassan, Abdul Aziz, Abdul Rauf, Mohammed Sajid, Adil Khan, Abdul Qayyum, Mohammed Amin, Hamid Safi and a 59-year-old man who cannot be named, Liverpool Crown Court was told.

The 11 week trial heard that the men - who are all from Pakistan, apart from Safi who is from Afghanistan - groomed and "shared" the young white girls because they were vulnerable.

Assistant Chief Constable Steve Heywood, of Greater Manchester Police said: "It is not a racial issue. This is about adults preying on vulnerable young children. It just happens that in this particular area and time the demographics were that these were Asian men."

He added: "The street grooming issue is about vulnerability and who has access to that vulnerability."

A spokeswoman for the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre said child sexual exploitation spanned "all cultures and ethnicities".

But she added: "These cases do highlight that Asian males have been involved in an organised manner in exploiting young women. Some of these cases involved offenders from different backgrounds as well, although CEOP are investigating why there may be a majority of Asians in these particular kinds of offence."

It took the jury of three men and nine women 21 hours and 22 minutes to reach all their verdicts. Judge Gerald Clifton adjourned sentencing until Wednesday.

uncanny

It happend by me and according to the police who spoke with one of the girls parents,its a very well organised thing there doing.

A group in this case it was pakistanis bought a sweet shop top of the road were I live.

There was 6 guys and a female who had a couple of young kids.

No idea what actually happend apart from noticing there was groups of kids in the shop normally girls 7 to 13ish years age.

Anyway one of the girls turns up at her home in tears and tells her mum that 2 or 3 of the guys in the shop made her touch them and they had touched her.

Mother calls the police everyone from the shop gets pulled in.

Then from what I gather they all turn back up at the shop and within hours vanish.

The police turned up at the girls house and spoke to parents etc this was after the group had been taken in.

Anyway according to whoever spoke to her parents this sort of thing has been going on all over the north west is well organised.

Normally if theres no reports of anything go on these groups stay in the shop for up to six months then just dissapear and another group takes over the shop and on and on.

The copper said once they move on its like they have just disappeared into thin air and the police very rarely catch up with them.

Then all I no is the shop was empty for about six months and out of the blue another group take over the shop and like the copper said they stayed for about 4 months nd left and the shop got took over by another group.

This last group have been here for around 9 months or more though and are really sound to get on with.

Theres nothing shady at all with these.

The police did say to the girls parents though a hell of alot of it dosent get reported,and as they move on to another area after about 6 months,its also hard for them to keep a watch over them.

Yes. They are from Scotland. From Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee and Berwick. I imagine they could barely go out of doors for fear of tripping over one another. Fortunately despite not being able to make contact notwithstanding the other 4-5 million people in their local area, they had the internet. Lucky break, eh.

You are just reinforcing my argument of it being concentrated in a small community. 9 (and as you said probably more) people in a small area all happening to be into fucking non-legals. That's just bizarre.

Had a bit of a think about this last night, and I think you have a point regarding this being particular to the Asian community. There seems to be an undercurrent of 'just white trash' from those within the community, Yasmin Alli Brown in the Indi yesterday alluded to there being a dismissive attitude towards it, and that there would be some in the Asian community who would blame the girls.

I still think the fact that a group 9 got together is because of the nature of the asian diaspora, but I think you are right, the community must have been turning a blind eye to this, as apparently there was over 50 involved.

Had a bit of a think about this last night, and I think you have a point regarding this being particular to the Asian community. There seems to be an undercurrent of 'just white trash' from those within the community, Yasmin Alli Brown in the Indi yesterday alluded to there being a dismissive attitude towards it, and that there would be some in the Asian community who would blame the girls.

I still think the fact that a group 9 got together is because of the nature of the asian diaspora, but I think you are right, the community must have been turning a blind eye to this, as apparently there was over 50 involved.

There was an Asian fella on the news being interviewed who actually said to the reporter 'it takes 2 to tango' regarding the young girls, the reporter should have sparked him never mind air it.