You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Family Strife

Section_31

10 hours ago, Anubis said:

So, did brother turn up to the BBQ? We need to know.

Nope. Their mum was there and generally had the hump so there is an underlying feud in her family.

Anyway, yesterday went very well. Bint and wanker turned up and for once in her life she was helpful. He even spoke to me.

Still keeping my head down though.

• Upvote 1

Dropped some flowers at my granddad's plot in springwood before and my sister's dad's plaque was gone. My mum told me a while back that my sister had decided not to pay to have it renewed, it's about three hundred quid for five years but she'd said "well he's not really there anyway."

Also found out that she recently spent 150 quid on getting highlights done in town.

Morality, emotion, connection, all the things that make a person a person are completely inverted in this kid. It's incredible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Older sister moaning her arse off that her 32 year old daughter is never going to move out and then got a cob on because I said it's her own fault. 

She's let her live rent and keep free since she left school. She stayed in Liverpool to go to Uni and did a Masters degree yet still has the same job she has had for the last 7 years earning fuck all, there's no urgency for her to get a well paid job because that would mean more responsibility or travel.

Her job is local and she even comes home for dinner like she's in school. Gets ferried here there and everywhere when she wants to go somewhere and hasn't bothered to take any driving lessons. She got driven to Edinburgh the other week to go to a concert rather than paying for a train. Never gave her Dad a penny. 

Spends her money on clothes, going out and concerts and spends most weekends in bed til 2pm. The only thing she contributes is paying the sky bill. Can't cook, clean or iron.

Told my sister that she and her husband have no sympathy from me as they have been treating her like some 15 year old princess when most of her mates have houses, husbands and kids. They'll never get rid of her. 

24 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Older sister moaning her arse off that her 32 year old daughter is never going to move out and then got a cob on because I said it's her own fault. 

She's let her live rent and keep free since she left school. She stayed in Liverpool to go to Uni and did a Masters degree yet still has the same job she has had for the last 7 years earning fuck all, there's no urgency for her to get a well paid job because that would mean more responsibility or travel.

Her job is local and she even comes home for dinner like she's in school. Gets ferried here there and everywhere when she wants to go somewhere and hasn't bothered to take any driving lessons. She got driven to Edinburgh the other week to go to a concert rather than paying for a train. Never gave her Dad a penny. 

Spends her money on clothes, going out and concerts and spends most weekends in bed til 2pm. The only thing she contributes is paying the sky bill. Can't cook, clean or iron.

Told my sister that she and her husband have no sympathy from me as they have been treating her like some 15 year old princess when most of her mates have houses, husbands and kids. They'll never get rid of her. 

les-mis-les-miserable.gif

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the end has come!

The dog pissed on bed. Wife had a rant.

I said she had to go and live elsewhere. Youngest cried, elder daughter called me all kinds so I told her to piss off out my house, the lad charged at me cos I said the dog had to go, so I told him to piss off too.

Wife said they were her kids, and I said I'm sick of being treated like scum, so she told me to piss of to my mums house.

I said fine at least I'm away from you twats and told her to pay her own fucking mortgage and that if that little prick laid a finger on me again I'd get him done for assault.

So I'm done, later kids.

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

Well, the end has come!

I said she had to go and live elsewhere. Youngest cried, elder daughter called me all kinds so I told her to piss off out my house, the lad charged at me cos I said the dog had to go, so I told him to piss off too.

Wife said they were her kids, and I said I'm sick of being treated like scum, so she told me to piss of to my mums house.

I said fine at least I'm away from you twats and told her to pay her own fucking mortgage and that if that little prick laid a finger on me again I'd get him done for assault.

So I'm done, later kids.

Might be worth a rethink in the morning 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Well, the end has come!

So I'm done, later kids.

Fuck. Hope you're OK, fella. Take it easy, and hope things work out.

8 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Well, the end has come!

So I'm done, later kids.

Wish I’d have read this earlier. I’d have told you to remove yourself from the situation, take a breath, calm down. Things will be better in the morning.

I hope they are.

37 minutes ago, Strontium said:

What's that phrase... nobody buys a dog and shits on a carpet themselves?

Why even have a dog unless you're a fan of piss and shit, is the question.

That's probably not the most well known saying/phrase

Although my old boss used give me shit jobs and say " you don't have a dog and bark yourself"

• Upvote 1