You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Is it just me that’s not really arsed, then? Sure, he was a great manager for them but he’s also a spiteful cunt, an old man and let’s be realistic, we’ve all got to go sometime.

I’m just a bit meh. I bet you Skaro wouldn’t be arsed if it was me in the hozzy.

Never a truer sentence, that last one.

I’m just a bit meh. I bet you he wouldn’t be arsed if it was me in the hozzy.

That's where you're wrong - he mentioned you in every press conf. 

"I don't want to talk about the game, I want to talk about Captain T's health and wellbeing"

• Upvote 1

That's where you're wrong - he mentioned you in every press conf. 

"I don't want to talk about the game, I want to talk about Captain T's health and wellbeing"

Yep, and then Captain T went and did that "Facts" rant presser that cost us the Premiership in '09 too.

Lot to answer for, that Turds.

My first reaction was to blame Mourinho making him watch two seasons of shite football but seriously sounds very serious and despite the odd mild criticism I may have made over the years I hope he comes through. His record as a manager will never be equalled.

Let's be honest, he was a horrible cunt when it came to football. I'm 100% convinced he got refs on his side with favours that subsequently enabled them to win a few titles they prob shouldn't have won.

Having said all that, he was still a very good manager and what he did at Aberdeen was amazing.

Wouldn't wish bad health on anyone and I hope he recovers.

• Upvote 1

I have called him many a thing over the years so I'm not going to backtrack and start fawning over him now. I will say that he fiercely stood for the club he managed and done everything within his power to win, can't ask for more than that of a manager.

Compare him to their current manager who is all about himself and has put more things under a bus than an Arriva exhaust fitter and it's polar opposites.

He was at a few of our games recently so at least he's been getting entertained. Last night was probably the catalyst.

• Upvote 2

Let's be honest, he was a horrible cunt when it came to football. I'm 100% convinced he got refs on his side with favours that subsequently enabled them to win a few titles they prob shouldn't have won.

Having said all that, he was still a very good manager and what he did at Aberdeen was amazing.

Wouldn't wish bad health on anyone and I hope he recovers.

^^this, it’s a game after all. life is worth so much more!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me that’s not really arsed, then? Sure, he was a great manager for them but he’s also a spiteful cunt, an old man and let’s be realistic, we’ve all got to go sometime.

I’m just a bit meh. I bet you he wouldn’t be arsed if it was me in the hozzy.

Actually mate I think on here we would be gutted. As for Ferguson he managed them very well but rivalries aside he wasn't that bad .wasn't like he was Kelvin McKenzie or anything so hope he gets well soon

Hope he recovers to see us lift number six.

This captures it for me. Definitely want him to recover, fully and speedily. Don’t wish any physical harm like that on anyone, so best of luck to him. And then, hopefully he will be well enough, safely at home, to watch his old player Cristiano crying a river on May 26.

He’s a leader and fought tooth and nail (with all that entailed, including plenty of stuff we didn’t like) for his teams. Definitely one of the best football men there has ever been, even if he did it for our rivals.

• Upvote 1