You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Why would anyone celebrate his death? He's a prick but not one who deserves that sort of crap.

People are joking, just as when someone says we should shoot Balotelli or give Moreno a brain transplant. It's not supposed to be taken literally.

When he finally carks it you'll get a thread full of "Yes, he was a cunt but" more respectful posts. Until then, he's fair game.

• Upvote 1

No, no, no - Sorry to get your hopes up.  That's not the reason for this bump.

I've just stumbled upon this very early picture of him in his playing days.  Just look at the way he's holding that record.  Greasy thumbs all over the tracks.  Everyone should have known right then that the cunt is a wrong'un in every conceivable way.

13679873_987826241316077_604687974103418

Terry Sheringham's lost some weight.

• 1 year later...

Some on twitter saying he has had the brain surgery...

Football rivalry aside - his achievements in the game are incredible and I for one hope he makes a full recovery...Underneath all that the game brings out in people and what they do to win etc and away from all the rivalry I always got the impression he was a decent sort really - just had a siege mentallity at Man Utd and a nasty streak to win at all costs which let's face it was a big factor in them being so successful.

• Upvote 2

Some on twitter saying he has had the brain surgery...

Football rivalry aside - his achievements in the game are incredible and I for one hope he makes a full recovery...Underneath all that the game brings out in people and what they do to win etc and away from all the rivalry I always got the impression he was a decent sort really - just had a siege mentallity at Man Utd and a nasty streak to win at all costs which let's face it was a big factor in them being so successful.

Yep. Hopefully he recovers and not just because of the Champions League final.

• Upvote 1