You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'You should have stayed at a big club'

Guest San Don

Beefed up,not gliding along the pitch like he use too,grumpy & not scoring - not the Fernando we once knew.

That's the most noticeable thing for me. When I first saw him I think it was against Portsmouth in a friendly in Hong Kong and the way he moved was a world away from the stumbling, clumsy looking player he is today. Even Carroll moves with more grace and athleticism these days.

Torres performance last week against Birmingham was unreal when compared to the player of 2008.

I do wonder how much impact it has on young players who have played hundreds of games before they even reach 20. Owen, Fowler, Torres and probably loads of others who burst on to the scene early and played more games than they perhaps should have done have all had similar drops in form and injury problems. Not exactly the same in all 3 cases but it must have an affect on some people.

Drogba held his annual charity event at The Dorchester last night to raise money for The Didier Drogba Foundation. A businessman paid £15,000 for a training session with Drogba, when picking up his prize, he joked.. "I'm going to give this to Fernando Torres...."

Fucking hell, now blokes in suits are publically taking the piss out of him..

that was funny.

Guest San Don
See the kip of him at the end of the game? Looked like he was gonna go postal. He is a failure-addled wreck who should just bite the bullet and fuck off to Dignitas.

Nah, wasnt watching the game. Fucking gutted with napoli though. Typical surrenderring italians. A 3 fucking 1 lead going into the game and still lost. WTF!?

Suppose bluto, beasley and friends will be having a wankfest about fwank and how chelshit snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

See the kip of him at the end of the game? Looked like he was gonna go postal. He is a failure-addled wreck who should just bite the bullet and fuck off to Dignitas.

He will be distraught that his club are in the quarterfinals of the European Cup.

A position that, let's face it, we will never be in again under Kenny, which sort of justifies him leaving, especially given they'll finish ahead of Liverpool. Again

Guest TK-421

Think he was just hacked off he hadn't scored again and wanted Di Matteo to get off him. He did look most upset, tho. Poor lamb.

He will be distraught that his club are in the quarterfinals of the European Cup.

A position that, let's face it, we will never be in again under Kenny, which sort of justifies him leaving, especially given they'll finish ahead of Liverpool. Again

Don't you ever have a day off?

He went to chelsea to win things. It is a very realistic possibility that he will never win anything at chelsea. I always thought you were misunderstood but this constant slagging of dalglish is starting to convince me that you are, in fact, a bit of a cunt. I have no clue why you seem to think that kenny is a terrible manager. He has a pretty decent record.

He went to chelsea to win things. It is a very realistic possibility that he will never win anything at chelsea. I always thought you were misunderstood but this constant slagging of dalglish is starting to convince me that you are, in fact, a bit of a cunt. I have no clue why you seem to think that kenny is a terrible manager. He has a pretty decent record.

I have never said he's a terrible manager, nor have I ever slagged him off, or asked for him to be sacked

In fact I said even before the derby he should get at least one more season, regardless of where we finish

But let's not kid ourselves

I have never said he's a terrible manager, nor have I ever slagged him off, or asked for him to be sacked

In fact I said even before the derby he should get at least one more season, regardless of where we finish

But let's not kid ourselves

You really should have stayed at kop talk.

He will be distraught that his club are in the quarterfinals of the European Cup.A position that, let's face it, we will never be in again under Kenny, which sort of justifies him leaving, especially given they'll finish ahead of Liverpool. Again

Agree with this bit. He might be a bit shit these days and he may regret moving to Chelsea, but I very much doubt he regrets leaving Liverpool.

Agree with this bit. He might be a bit shit these days and he may regret moving to Chelsea, but I very much doubt he regrets leaving Liverpool.

Precisely how I see it. I very much doubt he is happy at Chelsea, but I don’t for one second think he pines for Anfield. In fact I’d say he looks at where we are and thinks he made the right decision to leave, just not the right decision with who he signed for. If anything he probably regrets leaving Madrid.

It was never going to work for him at Chelsea, the club is run by the 'old guard' of Drogba, Fat Frank and Mongo, and they won't let him in. Even if Drogba fucks off at the end of the season, he's got the task of filling his shoes / competing with another multi million pound star striker that the russian gangster will spunk his billions on. Given the choice of being at Chelsea and still being with us, I reckon the latter. He'd have at least one medal in the bag this year. What glory is there in being a bit part, goalless laughing stock in a team that made the CL quarter finals?