You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'You should have stayed at a big club'

Guest San Don

Nothing wrong with that.

But I have been on the members forum. You look down on the FF (one of the biggest topics on there and I bet still is was about negging non members), something Dave didn't want to happen when the MF started. A lot of gold members just come on here and slag off non members... Robbieor and Unrighteos for example. They aren't interested in chatting about football on the FF, they just type snide or insulting comments in here and say everyone on here are 'whoppers' etc.

Maybe the FF is looked down upon because it's a breeding ground for no longer wanted RAWK Aand Koptalk idiots who have no debating skills and automatically start calling people cunts and what have you when someone doesn't agree with them .

Swindle This has made some valid points in this thread which some I have agreed with, some I haven't and he has also let himself down by biting back to ironic accusations of being clueless from Antynwa and Silverlining who has done his usual excellent job of bringing a thread down the bog.

You don't like ST holders because you got your arse handed to you many, many times for being a whinging arse. Plain and simple.

Too many Dicks on the Dancefloor.

Maybe the FF is looked down upon because it's a breeding ground for no longer wanted RAWK Aand Koptalk idiots who have no debating skills and automatically start calling people cunts and what have you when someone doesn't agree with them .

Swindle This has made some valid points in this thread which some I have agreed with, some I haven't and he has also let himself down by biting back to ironic accusations of being clueless from Antynwa and Silverlining who has done his usual excellent job of bringing a thread down the bog.

You don't like ST holders because you got your arse handed to you many, many times for being a whinging arse. Plain and simple.

Too many Dicks on the Dancefloor.

So is there really a thread on the MF about negging non-members?

Just remind me who it was who said 'At this club (chelshit), everyone knows you are professional'?

EXCLUSIVE: After a gun and a knife there's a new weapon of choice at Chelsea... smoke bombs!

Read more: Chelsea investigate smoke bomb at Cobham training ground | Mail Online

Is that headline 'professional' enough for you?

Chelsea have launched an investigation after a smoke grenade went off in the dressing rooms at the club's training ground.

Players, officials and other staff from Chelsea's reserve, youth and academy teams ran from the building with hands covering their faces because of the thick smoke.

Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay was at the complex in Surrey on Friday morning and witnessed the remarkable scenes.

Keen eye: Andre Villas-Boas watches Chelsea practice at their Cobham training ground on Friday morning

He has already begun disciplinary proceedings and owner Roman Abramovich was briefed about the shocking incident on Friday afternoon.

Abramovich has backed Gourlay to take swift action and the club's chief executive has vowed to discipline players and even sack staff after the extraordinary event.

It is the latest in a string of incidents at the training ground. Last year Ashley Cole accidentally shot an intern in the leg with an air rifle, and a knife was found in the youth-team dressing room.

Sportsmail understands two highly-rated reserve-team players are under investigation over the smoke bomb and will face a club disciplinary panel. If they are found guilty, Chelsea will consider terminating their contracts.

Gourlay will take statements from witnesses to the event that has horrified the coaching staff at Cobham and the club confirmed they were investigating. One source claimed the training ground has descended into 'lawlessness'.

Some first-team players watched the drama unfold from their own dressing-room area and manager Andre Villas-Boas was also made aware of the incident.

The grenade, which was set off in one of the reserve-team dressing rooms shortly before training at 10.30am, set off fire alarms and triggered a full evacuation procedure. Fire marshals employed by Chelsea were sent into the building, but it was more than an hour before anyone else could go back into the dressing rooms.

Chelsea's initial investigations suggest the grenade may have been brought back from a paint-balling trip and one of the players then pulled the ring inside the dressing room.

Some of the more responsible reserve and youth-team players are becoming worried about their safety at one of the most expensively-assembled academy systems in world football.

Last December a knife described as 'something out of a Rambo film' was discovered in the youth-team dressing room. It was later claimed to have been a workman's tool which had been inadvertently left behind. Last January, Cole was forced to apologise to an intern after the England left back brought an air rifle to training and shot him in the leg in the first-team dressing room.

The latest incident is beyond Villas-Boas's remit. Instead, the Chelsea manager is attempting to unite a fractured dressing room after another controversial week.

The former Porto coach claimed it is impossible to have friendships with players in the dressing room and admitted it is an 'unhappy' place.

There must have been pesky campers in there, I hope whoever threw it got a triple kill.

No, there's a thread called This Place where the OP lamented the shape of the MF just before Woy left (a time when the nadir of the football on the pitch led to a slump in posting on here - I wasn't on the MF at the time so wouldn't know how things got) which gets bumped whenever someone wants a whinge about something MF/GF or FF related. But as ever the reactions vary between empathy and mockery. It currently resides 5 or 6 pages from the front page.

It doesn't hold requests for neggings, at least not in earnest. LFD's inability to gauge irony may be clouding his judgement.

Fact is, the reason why LFD is no longer gold is that peeople started calling him on his constant, whinging bullshit. Same happened to Simon before he departed. The MF is not a clique where the self-important can bask in supine aquiescence, opinions and comments come under just as much scrutiny on there as they do on the FF and LFD seemingly couldn't handle being disagreed with and was as much to blame for any thread decending from genuine discussion as anyone (much like here). Not sure why he feels the need to revise it into some noble protest at nothing.

No, there's a thread called This Place where the OP lamented the shape of the MF just before Woy left (a time when the nadir of the football on the pitch led to a slump in posting on here - I wasn't on the MF at the time so wouldn't know how things got) which gets bumped whenever someone wants a whinge about something MF/GF or FF related. But as ever the reactions vary between empathy and mockery. It currently resides 5 or 6 pages from the front page.

It doesn't hold requests for neggings, at least not in earnest..

Bullshit. There's a lengthy thread (started by RedinSweden) in which members make requests for gang-negging of various FF mongs.

It doesn't hold requests for neggings, at least not in earnest. LFD's inability to gauge irony may be clouding his judgement.

Fact is, the reason why LFD is no longer gold is that peeople started calling him on his constant, whinging bullshit. Same happened to Simon before he departed. The MF is not a clique where the self-important can bask in supine aquiescence, opinions and comments come under just as much scrutiny on there as they do on the FF and LFD seemingly couldn't handle being disagreed with and was as much to blame for any thread decending from genuine discussion as anyone (much like here). Not sure why he feels the need to revise it into some noble protest at nothing.

Bullshit. There's a lengthy thread (started by RedinSweden) in which members make requests for gang-negging of various FF mongs.

So which is it?

How do you know this, chauncey?

Must be before my time then, certainly not a recurring thread.

*adds chauncy to "the list"*

Not really, there is a thread that discusses obvious WUMs on the FF, and some people talk about negging one in particular and receiving abuse for it. So, other people negged the guy and received abuse too...and then we all laughed about it.

It's not really nefarious stuff. LFD is just bitchy because he is a whining, precious, tart and feels like he was hard done by, because skin as thick as a bat wing membrane and couldn't take a negging like a man. He still has a good cry when negged as an FF member... So, it should be easy for you to imagine.

None of that is true.

As Chauncey said:

There's a lengthy thread (started by RedinSweden) in which members make requests for gang-negging of various FF mongs.

I left the MF because people like ATK didn't follow the rules. We were told by Dave that it was a forum for debate and not abuse. But some members didn't follow those rules and I thought why spend money and get abuse when I can get it on the FF for free.

None of that is true.

I left the MF because people like ATK didn't follow the rules. We were told by Dave that it was a forum for debate and not abuse. But some members didn't follow those rules and I thought why spend money and get abuse when I can get it on the FF for free.

It's very true.

You threw your toys out the pram when Al told you to shut the fuck up. Not because people didn't follow the rules.