You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'You should have stayed at a big club'

Guest San Don

Guest San Don

Hahahaha!

Are you any closer to a title tilt then? Is the project not as big?

Good to see you've dyed your hair in a desparate attempt to capture former glories.

Guest San Don
He was awful when he come on aswell, as was Meireles.

Had a good old laugh with our players at the end aswell, im sure their fans will be delighted!

He was probably asking them to put a good word in for him with the King and see if there was a chance of a return in the summer.

Thought redknapp summed it up saying his manager mustnt fancy him, leaving him on the bench until the 81st minute and prefering sturridge to him. Sturridge's goal also wont help el sulk's chance of being first choice any time soon, either.

Guest San Don
I think it's a bit early to start gloating Torres, tbh. Especially as he's playing CL football and we're not.

Well maybe if he'd played every match like the one he played against chelshit to 'earn' his move, we would be playing CL football now?

Just a thought, like.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
LFD is one tedious cunt.

He's also talking sense on this occasion. Torres is a considerably better player, and he'd likely form a decent partnership with Suarez. He made a big fuck up leaving, but we're missing a player of his quality and goal ability.

EDIT: I just want to make clear that he's a fucking cunt and can fuck the fuck off.

LFD is one tedious cunt.

That's a touch harsh.

Be a lover not a hater!

I still rate Torres as a footballer and he is the type of player we need to partner Suarez.

Jusy enjoy the win, no need for your Carroll hating agenda tonight.

I am enjoying the win.

I didn't start the topic.

But I would swap Torres for Carroll, that's just me being honest.