You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'You should have stayed at a big club'

Guest San Don

Footballers generally are selfish cunts, and strikers are the worst.

It's not success if they're not part of it.

I can remember the second 4-3 with Newcastle and footage of the bench with Collymore not even moving when Fowler got the winner.

Mind you, I haven't picked a good example for dispelling the idea of depression have I?

He was gone soon after though.

Agree with this bit. He might be a bit shit these days and he may regret moving to Chelsea, but I very much doubt he regrets leaving Liverpool.

I genuinely think if he had stayed, he'd still be good and we'd be in the top 4 now, wouldn't go near him now though

Bless him. It can't be easy knowing 33 year old drogba, in his last season at the top level, is a far better player than you.

to be fair Drogba's still better than most of our players

a better analogy would be it can't have been easy for him knowing Andrea Dossena was the best former Red on the pitch last night

Almost as funny as Tyldesley's little dig about the plastic flags!

He was quite funny last night. The Chavs were singing some song about having no history and Tyldesley said something like.. "The Chelsea fans are making reference about their history and they have been slowing building it during the Roman Abromavich era..!" Haha! Brilliant!

Guest San Don
love2.gif

:lol:

Hahahaha! That's boss. He looks like the fat kid in the school playyard where no one wants to be his mate. Then someone takes pity on him to make a show of friendship and he's like 'WTF? Who are you fucking jumping on me?'

Looks like el sulk may be a contestant on the next Im a(washed up) celeb.....get me out of here!

Am I the only Liverpool supporter that genuinely feels sorry for the guy?

It's remarkable, and a bigger mystery than the Marie Celeste how his talents have just left him. 3 years ago he was the worlds in form striker. From potential he became the man.

I'd love to see the old Torres back, probably not for chelsea mind. But football is a more enjoyable sport when you see him in his pomp

It's remarkable, and a bigger mystery than the Marie Celeste how his talents have just left him. 3 years ago he was the worlds in form striker. From potential he became the man.

I'd love to see the old Torres back, probably not for chelsea mind. But football is a more enjoyable sport when you see him in his pomp

Given the circumstances then yes, you probably are the only one that feels sorry for him. He's a traitor, and it's wonderful seeing him reduced to a laughing stock. It gives me no end of pleasure to see him struggling so. Sad of me but there ya go.

Yes, you are.

He left us - probably correctly - to pursue success with a better team and larger resources. That he has failed miserably is very pleasing to me.

Fuck him

Probably. I enjoy a warm feeling when I pick up the papers in the morning and find he's descended another rung into his personal hell. That image of him being assaulted by a jubilant Di Canio last night betrays where his head is now. Or rather, where it isn't.

Fuck him, you reap what you sow.

Guest TK-421

Di Matteo's antics were embarrassing. Straight from the Mourinho copybook, but he's no Mourinho and the players quite clearly have zero respect for him, so he couldn't get away with that kind of behaviour.

Guest San Don
What's this about Meireles?

Chucked his toys out the pram when boas got sacked and didnt celebrate his goal against birmingham (Di Matteos first game). Was subbed after half an hour at the weekend and supposedly didnt look pleased about it.

So, the story going around is he's 'considering' his chelshit future in the wake (sorry, no pun intended) of boas sacking.