You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time we gave this lot a good thumping. Their defense is well dodgy our and confidence should be high (if Roy hasn't beaten it out of the players via the press by kick-off), so if we go at them and make it an open game we should win fairly comfortably. If we start slowly we will probably struggle and coule well lose, leaving us back at square one.

Jesus fucking Christ.

This is a game thread? It's 3 pages of pure and utter shite and cuntery.

I used to think all the wankers were on RAWK....

Grow the fuck up.

And I'm guessing, based on your accessible posting history, that you'd be far happier if there was nothing more than a thousand "Who's Our Best Left-Back?" type threads.

Before SKY and the internet, football wasn't all about who could post team selections first. The craic of attending a game was about before and after, more than during.

You need to relax.

And I'm guessing, based on your accessible posting history, that you'd be far happier if there was nothing more than a thousand "Who's Our Best Left-Back?" type threads.

Before SKY and the internet, football wasn't all about who could post team selections first. The craic of attending a game was about before and after, more than during.

You need to relax.

I just repped you so I can't do it again.

You are ace.

Only 8 goals conceded in the last 8 games in all competitions, against your 5 in the same number. Not title winning form, but not that shabby neither.

By the same token they have the worst goal difference in the league overall, have conceded twice in four of those 8 games, and only kept clean sheets against Swansea, a 10-man Wolves and Birmingham. The figures are skewed a bit by some bad early results, but a team who have conceded 14 goals at home should certainly be there for the taking.

By the same token they have the worst goal difference in the league overall, have conceded twice in four of those 8 games, and only kept clean sheets against Swansea, a 10-man Wolves and Birmingham. The figures are skewed a bit by some bad early results, but a team who have conceded 14 goals at home should certainly be there for the taking.

Like you say, though, 10 of those came in 2 games.

I wouldn't bet my mortgage on us getting anything from the game, but I wouldn't bet on us not, either.

I went to this fixture last season, and it was the worst game possibly ever. I'd like to see the same team that played against Chelsea (baring fatigue/injury concerns). As long as we come out with the same fight and spirit as Sunday, I'll be very very happy. Would like to see Lucas play again to see if he can be consistent.

Jesus fucking Christ.

This is a game thread? It's 3 pages of pure and utter shite and cuntery.

I used to think all the wankers were on RAWK....

Grow the fuck up.

We could always have a proper thread if you prefer.....

AGENDA:

League Game 12/38: v Wigan (a)

KO: 19:45 GMT/Local 10 November

Host Broadcaster: BBC Sport

TV/Web: Satellites/Streams

Poolmobiles:

SC Transport

Last Train: Lime Street 18:00-Wigan

Return Train: Wigan 22:25-Lime Street

Only November, and it's our last trip to mancland already. :wow: An improvement on last season's result will be 6 games unbeaten, a fine run of form for even the most pessimistic of fans.

same team as sunday, same formation, same intensity. That should reap us the same result.

I don't want to see us go to fucking wigan and play 5 across the middle with torres up front on his own.

We've found the right team and the right tactics now let's go and start beating these mid-lower table teams, for the love of God.

I'm very nervous about tonight. More then I was about Chelsea, and I thnk that's becasue I've got a wee bit of hope in me know.

'It's not the despair, I can take the despair....it's the hope that I can't stand'

Sums it up nicely.

We could always have a proper thread if you prefer.....

AGENDA:

League Game 12/38: v Wigan (a)

KO: 19:45 GMT/Local 10 November

Host Broadcaster: BBC Sport

TV/Web: Satellites/Streams

Poolmobiles:

SC Transport

Last Train: Lime Street 18:00-Wigan

Return Train: Wigan 22:25-Lime Street

Only November, and it's our last trip to mancland already. :wow: An improvement on last season's result will be 6 games unbeaten, a fine run of form for even the most pessimistic of fans.

I know you have a bad rep on here at times, but I'd rather read your intelligently thought out posts than that self praising mong llegovski and his ilk, sitting there behind their keyboards interferring with themselves violently everytime they neg someone or have tried to bullied someone.

Edited by ZonkoVille77

I know you have a bad rep on here at times, but I'd rather read your contrarily thought out posts ,

Fixed for you.

Respect to mypost for not also resorting to insults in the face of a fair bit of provocation. But someone as contrary as him is never going to be fashionable anywhere on the internet. And he's not as he himself admitted.