You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

4 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

To be fair to him, selective outrage about civilian deaths is fairly common. Our English, American and Russian grandfathers killed maybe as many as 500,000 innocent Germans civilians but quite rightly we regard them as heroes. Not many calls for a ceasefire in 1943. 

Probably because palestine haven't invaded Europe,unless I'm missing something.?

1 minute ago, Captain Willard said:

I bet the average Russian poster on their thread isn’t calling his grandad’s generation war criminals though. 

Using the logic ,the Germans who bombed the shit out of blighty weren't war criminals. 

The dresden bombing has always been controversial. 

12 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Going off topic, but I find it interesting how history has been shaped in this country.

The right were cosying up to fascists in the 30s whilst the left went off to fight Franco.

Post ww2 and its plucky Britain and its bulldog spirit standing up to those dreadful nazis

Premature anti fascists lad. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Has Poor Scouser T been seen since the match yesterday? I just found this and getting concerned now.

I always find the anguished/hysterical screams of 'get him out' 'get the fuck out' etc more annoying than some feller being in wrong end.

This whopper is obviously a knobhead for giving it the big one in wrong end, but generally when see these things on youtube etc the reactions of home fans is often pathetic.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, an tha said:

I always find the anguished/hysterical screams of 'get him out' 'get the fuck out' etc more annoying than some feller being in wrong end.

This whopper is obviously a knobhead for giving it the big one in wrong end, but generally when see these things on youtube etc the reactions of home fans is often pathetic.

Someone who said they were nearby said he was reacting to the tasteless chanting rather than giving it the big one.

• Upvote 2

It's clear the Israelis don't and never had a plan. Their army probably isn't geared for fighting actual military campaigns but is some kind of rogue police force that's used to taking on people who're throwing stones. They don't seem to be professional soldiers either but conscripts and university aged kids.

The fact they're bombing from aircraft suggests they literally don't know what else to do. Very similar to what the Russians do. When in doubt, flatten everything.

Like Russia/Ukraine though this is one of the first 'social media wars' and I think both Israel and the States have been taken aback by how quickly public opinion has turned around on them. The Israelis seem genuinely surprised the world isn't fully on board with a policy of simply killing anything that moves, including kids, journalists and UN staff.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, an tha said:

I keep wondering how many drinks he'd had to be standing there on about knocking the fuck out of one of them in the middle of their fans, the others there didn't sound great either though agreed.

10 hours ago, an tha said:

it looks like he was reacting to something being said,in fairness

looks like one of the shithouses punched him in the back.

On 06/11/2023 at 11:13, Captain Turdseye said:

Fucking hell, you’re a tit. You know it’s all still there to read, yeah? You were banging on about how it’s impossible to knock someone out, whilst repeatedly stating how not hard you are at the same time as posting about how many fights you’ve had. Then you got your abs out for the lads. Look how big (but not hard) I am. 

And here you are on this thread saying you’d twat people on here if you met them in real life again. 

Strange, strange man. Keep it up. 

I am strange, look up the dic definition. I'm not hard just don't fear people. You step to me I will not go backwards. Probably be the death of me and has had my head kicked in plenty of times. I'm too old now but will still never walk away.