You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

2 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Are you able to read and understand your own posts soft lad?

It’s all based on words and sentences that you have typed with your own fingers, on your own keyboard, on this forum as Poor Scouser Thick Twat and Anny Road. There is a few years worth of evidence for us to call upon. 

And yes, I would say “Thick Racist Cunt” to your face. No keyboard warrior here. 

Thick racist cunt. 

You call me a racist, Where have I been racist?

Honest , blunt but never racist,

15 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

These keyboard warriors such as yourself who throw around such horrible accusations without any shred of evidence to back them up would shrivel into a heap if you had the balls to say such to my face.

There is he is, acting hard on the internet again. Go on, get you tits out.

Fucking racist.

19 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

I don't do KFC or Otterspool etc but if I ever have the fortune to meet you I will make your nose stick out the back of your head.

Instead of trying to do the impossible, why not just ping him on the chin? Anyone who knows how to punch will know that you don't have to give 100% into it, just a measured 60% 'ping' goodnight god bless. Boneless banquet and two pieces please love. 

3 hours ago, Arniepie said:

ireland have been one of the few countries to show support for palestine.

I know. I've been on a few of the marches in Dublin for Palestinians over the years. That article was speaking about Irish born policemen in Palestine before 1948. Nothing to do with present Irish support for Palestine. 

The health ministry of the Palestinian Authority, which is based in the West Bank, has put out new figures on the impact of the the war in Gaza. It says:

• More than 50% of Gaza's housing units have been destroyed
  • Nearly 70% of its population are displaced
  • 16 out of 35 hospitals that can take in-patients have stopped functioning
  • 42 UNRWA buildings have been damaged
  • At least seven churches and 55 mosques are damaged

2 hours ago, Jurgen Knows said:

If you don’t know who she is, google it.

4F213D4B-AD52-456A-A941-8A2A4E6572A6.jpeg

I know who she is. She's a courageous American humanitarian who got brutally killed by bulldozers when protesting against Israel knocking down Palestinian homes. 

Now compere her bravery to Saudi Arabia. I believe someone was thrown out of the Tyson Fury fight last Saturday for flying a Palestinian flag.

Saudi Arabia have as much blood on its hands as Israel and America. I understand they are Sunny Muslims and not Shiite but still. 

The house of Saud also needs calling out and pulling down. Absolute evil.

• Upvote 2