You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves Away - Match Thread

Monster Masch

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a parallel universe we've probably spanked them.

A brace for Aquilani and an own goal bouncing off the Wolves Heskeys' head and dribbling through Hannehman's legs.

Liverpool 3 Wolves 0. Top of the table, United in a relegation scrap with Everton and Man City.

In my opinion Kuyt is not a fast or talented player he is just one of those persons that waits for the ball to get by him magically and he just taps it in... while Nando would run to it and actually break a sweat but he is out injured...

Kuyt could be replaced during second half to give Pacheco a try on forward I mean theres nothing to lose since they are both forwards and all it takes is a guy willing to run and take shots stop the cutting back and forth and just blast the ball first touch.

In my opinion Kuyt is not a fast or talented player he is just one of those persons that waits for the ball to get by him magically and he just taps it in... while Nando would run to it and actually break a sweat but he is out injured...

Kuyt could be replaced during second half to give Pacheco a try on forward I mean theres nothing to lose since they are both forwards and all it takes is a guy willing to run and take shots stop the cutting back and forth and just blast the ball first touch.

GO SOCCER!

183356__goals_l.jpg

Watching us play this season is like a form of torture. It's just awful football, long balls to no one, no movement, no vision, no creativity, no speed, no urgency, no good.

Every game I think this is the time it's going to change, we just need one good win and we'll be back to scoring freely and winning easily. Then when we do get that win like against Spurs or the mancs the next game we just go back to the same shit.

Watching us play this season is like a form of torture. It's just awful football, long balls to no one, no movement, no vision, no creativity, no speed, no urgency, no good.

Every game I think this is the time it's going to change, we just need one good win and we'll be back to scoring freely and winning easily. Then when we do get that win like against Spurs or the mancs the next game we just go back to the same shit.

100% in agreement with that statement. I was watching the game live here and at half time I decided to switch off and go to bed. I haven't done that since I made a decision to stop watching us during the last days of Houllier.

Mindnumbing hoof the ball tactics, I'd have been well pissed off if I had travelled and paid to watch that.