You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Irritating celebrity fans

Vincent Vega

Colin Murray is great. Listen to fighting talk and you may change your mind. He is a massive Liverpool supporter.

this is true. Fighting talk is ace, as is colin murray. Never used to like him, but since listening to that show, i now see the quality of the man.

Colin is a sound bloke, theres no 'celebrity' about him. I think your being rather unfair to him and besides would you rather have some mancs scum or chelsea mong presenting it. It about the only show a can stomach at the minute.

You need to fuck off with your snobbery, your not the only ones who can support their team. It takes me 100 times the effort to get to any game travelling all fucking day to get there and back (18 hours) and i do it 15 times a season when i can afford it so fuck off with this 'your not a fan unless your at all the small games' bullshit. Id give me right arm to live in liverpool and be at every game but i cant.

He'll be confusing Kirkby with West Kirby. It's a bit of a bad mistake but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I've seen him at a few matches just keeping his head down and not giving it the big I am.

Can't believe this fella's been left off an 'irritating celebrity fans' list:

michael-howard-1-sized.jpg

• Upvote 1

Colin is a sound bloke, theres no 'celebrity' about him. I think your being rather unfair to him and besides would you rather have some mancs scum or chelsea mong presenting it. It about the only show a can stomach at the minute.

You need to fuck off with your snobbery, your not the only ones who can support their team. It takes me 100 times the effort to get to any game travelling all fucking day to get there and back (18 hours) and i do it 15 times a season when i can afford it so fuck off with this 'your not a fan unless your at all the small games' bullshit. Id give me right arm to live in liverpool and be at every game but i cant.

Is fuckin right mate. I live in Kirkby, but it really pisses me off with some reds, the way they go on about not being a PROPER Red if you dont come from Liverpool, i know quite a few Reds that travel from London for EVERY game. Like yourself, thats dedication. Doesn`t make you any less of a Red than them. Fuckin pisses me off when i hear fellow Reds goin on about `woolybacks` taking their tickets or questioing their loyalty.

Morning Colin

• Upvote 1

Is fuckin right mate. I live in Kirkby, but it really pisses me off with some reds, the way they go on about not being a PROPER Red if you dont come from Liverpool, i know quite a few Reds that travel from London for EVERY game. Like yourself, thats dedication. Doesn`t make you any less of a Red than them. Fuckin pisses me off when i hear fellow Reds goin on about `woolybacks` taking their tickets or questioing their loyalty.

I usually find the ones who harp on about wools to be the biggest whoppers going. I remember coming back from Portsmouth on the coach a few years back and this lad was going 'fucking wools this and that' all the way home. Next minute, he got off near Skem.

Fucking beaut.

That Samuel L Jackson. Only been to one game in his life.. blah blah blah. etc.

That Frank Sinatra too. What a cunt. Never even went to a game, but said he was a Red. Sent a signed photo over to the 1988 squad, before the Cup final wishing them good luck for the Double, and we all know how that turned out. Therefore he must have been a cunt too.

Oh sorry, should have preceeded the above with *SARCASM ALERT*, as not many people get my sarcasm apparently.

By the way, a lot of "celebrity fans" were reds before they became famous and try to go whenever they can. Some even had season tickets and "shock horror", still use them, when work allows, just like "ordinary people". Some celebrities became fans after they were famous (like the current coolest person on the planet, and the previous coolest person on the planet - before he passed away - as I mentioned above).

Undoubtedly there are celebrity fans who are annoying (possibly just because they are annoying in any case, regardless of football allegiances - i.e Cilla), and there are those who seem to get tickets for big games when others can't (surely thats down to our club, if they arent invited guests and are taking up tickets from the normal allocation).

That Frank Sinatra too. What a cunt. Never even went to a game, but said he was a Red. Sent a signed photo over to the 1988 squad, before the Cup final wishing them good luck for the Double, and we all know how that turned out. Therefore he must have been a cunt too.

Oh sorry, should have preceeded the above with *SARCASM ALERT*, as not many people get my sarcasm apparently.

By the way, a lot of "celebrity fans" were reds before they became famous and try to go whenever they can. Some even had season tickets and "shock horror", still use them, when work allows, just like "ordinary people". Some celebrities became fans after they were famous (like the current coolest person on the planet, and the previous coolest person on the planet - before he passed away - as I mentioned above).

Undoubtedly there are celebrity fans who are annoying (possibly just because they are annoying in any case, regardless of football allegiances - i.e Cilla), and there are those who seem to get tickets for big games when others can't (surely thats down to our club, if they arent invited guests and are taking up tickets from the normal allocation).

Is the right answer. Iv seen a few 'Celeb' fans sitting in the Kop or Anfield Road singing along to the songs good on em I say

Obama's a West Ham supporter...

Why? Its shit. Be posh and move to North Wales like me.

Who is Maggie Mary's?

I got a sweet GREY rep (!) with this lovely quote: "it improved a lot when you fucked off, dickhead".

Just two things.

1.I have never "fucked off", I have been here consistantly for 4 and a half years, and:

2. You're a cock.

Thank you, you've been a great audience.

PS. Who are you again?